5. Delete apps using Settings
- Go to “Settings” > “General” > “iPhone Storage”.
- Find the apps you can’t delete on Home screen. Tap one app and you will see “Offload App” and “Delete App” in the app specific screen.
- Tap “Delete App” and confirm the deletion in the pop-up Window.
How do I uninstall an app from my iPhone 8?
Tip 1. Delete apps on iPhone 8/8 Plus from Home screen
- Step 1: Turn on your iPhone 8 or 8 Plus, and go to the Home Screen.
- Step 2: Find the apps you don’t want anymore.
- Step 3: Gently press and hold the app icon until it begins to wiggle and with an “X” symbol at the top right corner.
Can you uninstall an app update on iPhone?
Uninstall app updates on iPhone has only one option, which is deleting the updated apps on iPhone directly. Long press the app you want to uninstall and it will appear a small “x” on the upper left of the app icon. To uninstall app updates, users often means to download the old version back.
Why can’t I delete apps on iPhone?
If you have issues deleting apps from your device, then you can try uninstalling the apps from settings. Step 1: Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. Step 2: All your apps will be shown there. Step 3: Find and app that you want to delete and tap on it.
How do you delete apps on iPhone 7 plus iOS 11?
Part 1. Tap “X” to Delete iPhone 7 Apps. If you press app icon in iOS 11/10, it may brings you its 3D touch menu, instead of app shaking with “X”. So if you want to delete apps by tapping “X” on an iPhone 7, make sure gently put your finger on the icon without pressing down.
Photo in the article by “Pixabay”