How do I permanently delete text messages from my iPhone 10?
On your iPhone:
- Go to the “Settings” app and tap on “General.”
- Tap “Storage & iCloud Usage,” then “Manage Storage” below the iCloud section.
- Select the device you wish to delete under “Backups.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit “Delete Backup.”
- Tap “Turn Off & Delete” and the backup will be erased.
How do I delete messages on iPhone 10?
Choose one contact, double tap or hold on one message, and click “More”. Step 3. Select the messages you want to delete, tap “Trash” icon to get rid of them. Or tap “Delete All” on the top-left corner of your screen to remove all messages/attachments from one specific person.
How do I delete photos from messages on iPhone 10?
To do this, go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Messages. You see a snapshot of all your Messages’ media files by category such as photos, videos, GIFs, and others. Tap on what you want to manage. Then swipe left on an individual file and tap Delete.
How do you automatically delete text messages on iPhone?
How to Automatically Delete Old Text Messages on iPhone, Android
- Open Settings > Messages.
- Scroll down to the section labelled MESSAGE HISTORY.
- Tap Keep Messages.
- Choose either 30 days or 1 Year. This will delete messages older than one month or one year.
Photo in the article by “Help smartphone”