From a backup in iTunes
- Download the IPSW file for your device and iOS 11.4 here.
- Disable Find My Phone or Find My iPad by heading to Settings, then tapping iCloud, and turning off the feature.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your computer and launch iTunes.
- Hold down Option (or Shift on a PC) and press Restore iPhone.
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the iTunes popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 10 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 10.
6. Search your device icon on iTunes and click it > Choose Summary tab and, (For Mac) press “Option” and click “Restore iPhone (or iPad/iPod)”; (For Windows) press “Shift” and click “Restore iPhone (or iPad/iPod)…”. 7. Find previous iOS ipsw file you have downloaded, select it and click “Open”.To start, connect your iOS device to your computer, then follow these steps:
- Open up iTunes.
- Head to the “Device” menu.
- Select the “Summary” tab.
- Hold the Option key (Mac) or left Shift key (Windows).
- Click on “Restore iPhone” (or “iPad” or “iPod”).
- Open the IPSW file.
- Confirm by clicking the “Restore” button.
How do I downgrade iOS?
To downgrade iOS 12 to iOS 11.4.1 you need to download the proper IPSW. IPSW.me
- Visit IPSW.me and select your device.
- You’ll be taken to a list of iOS versions Apple is still signing. Click on version 11.4.1.
- Download and save the software to your computer desktop or another location where you can easily find it.
How do I install an older version of iOS?
How to Go Back to a Previous Version of iOS on an iPhone
- Check your current iOS version.
- Back up your iPhone.
- Search Google for an IPSW file.
- Download an IPSW file on your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Click Summary on the left navigation menu.
How do I undo an update on my iPhone?
How to Reverse iPhone to Previous Update
- Download and install the version of iOS to which you wish to revert using the links in the Resources section.
- Connect the iPhone to your computer using the included USB data cable.
- Highlight your iPhone in the list under the Devices heading in the left column.
- Browse to the location where you saved your iOS firmware.
How do I downgrade to iOS 12.1 1?
The Best Way to Downgrade iOS 12.1.1/12.1/12 without iTunes
- Step 1: Install the software. First of all, download Tenorshare iAnyGo on your computer.
- Step 2: Choose the right option.
- Step 3: Feed the device details.
- Step 4: Downgrade to safe version.
Can I downgrade to iOS 12.1 2?
Hold the Alt/Option key on the Mac or Shift Key in Windows on your keyboard and click on the Check for Update option, instead of restoring. Select the iOS 12.1.1 IPSW firmware file you had downloaded earlier. iTunes should now downgrade your iOS device to iOS 12.1.2 or iOS 12.1.1.
How do you downgrade iOS on iPhone without computer?
However, you can still downgrade to iOS 11 without a backup, only you will have to start with a clean slate.
- Step 1Disable ‘Find My iPhone’
- Step 2Download the IPSW File for Your iPhone.
- Step 3Connect Your iPhone to iTunes.
- Step 4Install iOS 11.4.1 on Your iPhone.
- Step 5Restore Your iPhone from a Backup.
Can you roll back an iOS update?
From a backup in iTunes. The best and safest way to roll back your iPhone to iOS 11 is through a backup, and it’s easy, as long as you made a backup before upgrading to iOS 12. Hold down Option (or Shift on a PC) and press Restore iPhone. Navigate to the IPSW file you previously downloaded and press Open.
Can you downgrade to an unsigned iOS?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to restore to an unsigned iOS firmware like iOS 11.1.2 which can be jailbroken. So the ability to upgrade or downgrade to an unsigned iOS firmware version can be very useful if you want to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
How do I install an older version of iTunes?
Click “iTunes” in the “Audio Utilities” section and download the previous version of iTunes that you want to install on your computer. Open your “Downloads” folder and double-click the iTunes installation file to install the previous version of iTunes on your computer.
How do I uninstall an iOS 11 update?
For Versions before iOS 11
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
How do you undo an update?
First, if you can get into Windows, follow these steps to roll back an update:
- Press Win+I to open the Settings app.
- Choose Update and Security.
- Click the Update History link.
- Click the Uninstall Updates link.
- Choose the update you want to undo.
- Click the Uninstall button that appears on the toolbar.
Can you uninstall an iOS update?
How to remove downloaded software updates. 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General. 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it. 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
Can I downgrade my iOS from 12 to 11?
Since downgrade from iOS 12/12.1 to iOS 11 will wipe everything on device, you’re suppose to make a full backup of your iPhone iPad firstly. But don’t worry, some professional iOS data recovery tools can help you get back lost files from iTunes and iCloud backup after the downgrade process.
Can you downgrade iOS after Apple stops signing?
It’s normal of Apple to stop signing older versions of iOS several weeks after another release. This is exactly what is happening here, thus it is no longer possible to downgrade from iOS 12 to iOS 11. If you are having issues with iOS 12.0.1 specifically, however, you can still downgrade to iOS 12 without issue.
How can I download IPSW without iTunes?
Solution2. Install IPSW File on iPhone iPad Without iTunes
- Install the iOS Data Recovery iOS System Program on Computer.
- Click “Start” to Scan.
- Select iOS 9/iOS 10 IPSW Files and Download for iPhone.
- Locate the iOS IPSW file you downloaded and select it:
- Install the iOS IPSW File to Restore iPhone.
How do I downgrade to iOS 12 without a computer or iTunes?
The Safest Way to Downgrade iOS 12.2/12.1 without Data Loss
- Step 1: Install the program on your PC.
- Step 2: Enter your iPhone details.
- Step 3: Downgrade to the old version.
- View the Video on How to Downgrade iOS 12 to iOS 11.4.1 without Data Loss.
How do I downgrade from iOS 12 to IOS 9?
How to downgrade back to iOS 9 using a clean restore
- Step 1: Back up your iOS device.
- Step 2: Download the latest (currently iOS 9.3.2) public iOS 9 IPSW file to your computer.
- Step 3: Connect your iOS device to your computer via USB.
- Step 4: Launch iTunes and open the Summary page for your iOS device.
Does downgrading iOS delete everything?
There are two ways to restore iPhone with iTunes. The standard method does not delete your iPhone data when restoring. On the other hand, if you restore your iPhone with DFU mode, then all your iPhone data gets deleted.
How can I downgrade my iPhone 7?
Connect your device to your computer, then put your device in recovery mode with these instructions:
- For iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.
- For iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
How do I delete the iOS 10 update?
Part 2: How to Delete an Update on iPhone iOS
- Open “Settings” and choose “General”.
- Click “iPhone Storage” option.
- Scroll down and choose the iOS 11 update.
- Choose “Delete Update” and confirm to delete iOS update 11.
- Head to “Settings” app and select “General”.
- Then choose “Storage & iCloud Usage” option.
How can I restore my iPhone without iTunes?
Follow these steps to fix your iPhone without iTunes.
- Download iOS System Recovery to PC/Mac. Click the download button below to get iOS System Recovery on your PC or Mac.
- Connect iPhone to Computer.
- Enter Recovery Mode/DFU Mode.
- Enter Information of Your iPhone.
- Restore iPhone Without iTunes.
Can I download an older version of iTunes?
Apple doesn’t provide download links for really old versions of iTunes, though you can usually find a few versions if you poke around Apple’s site long enough: iTunes 12.8.2 for Mac. iTunes 12.4.3 for Windows (64-bit, older video cards) iTunes 12.1.3 for Windows 32-bit.
How do I downgrade to iTunes 11?
How to Downgrade from iTunes 12 to iTunes 11
- Begin by quitting iTunes, if it’s running on your computer.
- Install App Cleaner if you haven’t already done so.
- Next, back up your iTunes library.
- With that done, download iTunes 11 (or any whatever previous version of iTunes you want to use; check out Where to Download Every Version of iTunes) from Apple’s website.
How do I install latest version of iTunes?
If you have a PC
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Help > Check for Updates.
- Follow the prompts to install the latest version.
How do you undo a Snapchat update?
Yes, it’s possible to get rid of the new Snapchat and revert back to the old Snapchat. Here’s how to get the old Snapchat back: First, you have to delete the app. Just make sure to back up your memories first! Then, change your settings to turn off automatic updates, and re-download the app.
Can you undo an app update?
No, you can’t undo an update downloaded from the play store, as of now. If it is a system app that comes pre-installed with the phone, like google or hangouts, then go to app info and uninstall updates. Or for any other app, search google for the app version you want and download it’s apk.
How do I uninstall an update on my phone?
Method 1 Uninstalling Updates
- Open the Settings. app.
- Tap Apps. .
- Tap an app. All the apps installed on your Android device are listed in alphabetical order.
- Tap ⋮. It’s the button with three vertical dots.
- Tap Uninstall Updates. You will see a popup asking if you want to uninstall updates for the app.
- Tap OK.
How do I uninstall Apple Software Update?
How to remove it:
- Open the “Remove a program” control panel applet again if you have closed it.
- Locate Apple Software Update there, right-click on the entry, and select the uninstall option from the context menu. Follow the dialog that opens.
Can you uninstall an app update on iPhone?
Uninstall app updates on iPhone has only one option, which is deleting the updated apps on iPhone directly. Long press the app you want to uninstall and it will appear a small “x” on the upper left of the app icon. To uninstall app updates, users often means to download the old version back.
How can I downgrade my iPhone 6?
6. Search your device icon on iTunes and click it > Choose Summary tab and, (For Mac) press “Option” and click “Restore iPhone (or iPad/iPod)…”; (For Windows) press “Shift” and click “Restore iPhone (or iPad/iPod)…”. 7. Find previous iOS ipsw file you have downloaded, select it and click “Open”.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”