Connect your iPhone or iPad running the newer version of iOS to your PC or Mac, and select it in the dropdown in the top-left of iTunes.
Click Restore iPhone while holding down the Option key (Mac) or the Shift key (Windows) and locate the IPSW file you downloaded earlier.
Can I downgrade to iOS 11?
It’s normal of Apple to stop signing older versions of iOS several weeks after another release. This is exactly what is happening here, thus it is no longer possible to downgrade from iOS 12 to iOS 11. If you are having issues with iOS 12.0.1 specifically, however, you can still downgrade to iOS 12 without issue.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Apple generally stops signing the previous version of iOS a few days after a new version is released. This means that it’s often possible to downgrade back to your previous version of iOS for a few days after you upgrade — assuming the latest version was just released and you upgraded to it quickly.
How do I downgrade to iOS 11 without a computer?
However, you can still downgrade to iOS 11 without a backup, only you will have to start with a clean slate.
- Step 1Disable ‘Find My iPhone’
- Step 2Download the IPSW File for Your iPhone.
- Step 3Connect Your iPhone to iTunes.
- Step 4Install iOS 11.4.1 on Your iPhone.
- Step 5Restore Your iPhone from a Backup.
How do I downgrade to previous iOS?
To downgrade iOS 12 to iOS 11.4.1 you need to download the proper IPSW. IPSW.me
- Visit IPSW.me and select your device.
- You’ll be taken to a list of iOS versions Apple is still signing. Click on version 11.4.1.
- Download and save the software to your computer desktop or another location where you can easily find it.
Can I downgrade from iOS 12?
iOS 12 backups won’t restore to your device once it’s running iOS 11. If you downgrade without a backup, be prepared to start from scratch. To get started with the downgrade, backup your iOS device to either iTunes or iCloud.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”