How to trim a video clip with the iPhone and iPad Photos app
- Launch the Photos app from your Home screen.
- Tap on the video you’d like to edit.
- Tap the edit button at the top right of the screen.
- Tap and hold on the left or right side of the timeline to engage the trimming tool.
- Drag the anchor left or right to trim.
How do u edit videos on iPhone?
Trim your video
- Open the Photos app and tap the video that you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Move the sliders on both sides of the video timeline to change the start and stop times.
- To preview your video, tap .
- Tap Done, then tap Save as New Clip.
How do you edit videos on iOS 11?
Part 1: How to edit videos on iPhone X/iPhone 8/iPhone 7
- Step 1: Go to Photos > Albums > Videos on your iPhone and click the video you’d like to trim.
- Step 2: Tap on Edit in the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Click the more icon (three dots) and choose iMovie.
Can you crop a video on iPhone?
Crop Video is a simple tool that lets you crop the edges of your video. Just import your clip into the app, move the handles so the finger is no longer in the frame and then tap the “Create Now” button to save the clip within the app. You can download Crop Video for US$2.99 from the iOS App Store.
How do you edit iPhone videos together?
iMovie for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch): Add video clips and photos from the photo library
- With your project open, scroll the timeline so that the playhead (the white vertical line) appears where you want to add a video clip.
- Tap the Add Media button , then tap Videos.
- Tap to select a video category from the list.
Photo in the article by “Ybierling”