Installing the iOS 10 public beta
- Step 1: From your iOS device, use Safari to visit Apple’s public beta website.
- Step 2: Tap the Sign Up button.
- Step 3: Sign in to the Apple Beta Program with your Apple ID.
- Step 4: Tap the Accept button in the bottom right-hand corner of the Agreement page.
- Step 5: Tap the iOS tab.
How do I update my iPod 5 to iOS 10?
To update to iOS 10, visit Software Update in Settings. Connect your iPhone or iPad to a power source and tap Install Now. Firstly, the OS must download the OTA file in order to begin setup. After the download has finished, the device will then begin the update process and eventually reboot into iOS 10.
Can iPod 5 Get iOS 11?
Apple on Monday introduced iOS 11, the next major version of its mobile operating system for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. iOS 11 is compatible with 64-bit devices only, meaning the iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, and iPad 4 do not support the software update.
What is the latest iOS for iPod touch 5th generation?
iOS 9.3.5 is the last update that supports the iPod Touch 5th generation as it did not receive iOS 10 along with the iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and 3, and iPad Mini 1st generation due to hardware limitations.
How do I update my iPod 5?
Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
Photo in the article by “Vikipedi”