How to register your account for the iOS 10.3 beta
- Go to developer.apple.com on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the “Download New Betas” tab.
- Log in with your developer account’s username and password.
- Go to the iOS 10.3 beta section and tap download.
- The Beta software profile will appear on your phone.
How do I update iOS beta?
iOS Beta Software
- Download the configuration profile from the download page.
- Connect your device to a power cord and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If prompted, enter your passcode.
How do I downgrade iOS beta?
Downgrade from the iOS 12 beta
- Enter Recovery mode by holding the Power and Home buttons until your iPhone or iPad turns off, then continue holding the Home button.
- When it says ‘Connect to iTunes’, do exactly that – plug it into your Mac or PC and open up iTunes.
How do I install iOS beta?
How to install the iOS 12.3 public beta
- Launch Settings from your Home screen, tap on General, then tap on Software Update.
- Once the update appears, tap on Download and Install.
- Enter your Passcode.
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Agree again to confirm.
How do I uninstall the iOS 12.1 4 update?
How to Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad (Also Work for iOS 12)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
How do I install ios12 beta?
Here are the steps to install the beta for iOS 12:
- Go to beta.apple.com and sign up for the Apple Beta Software Program.
- On the iOS device where you want to install the beta, run a backup using iTunes or iCloud.
- From Safari on your iOS device, go to beta.apple.com/profile and sign into your Apple account.
How do I update from the iOS 12 beta?
How to update to official iOS 12 release over the beta directly on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap General.
- Tap Profiles.
- Tap iOS Beta Software Profile.
- Tap Remove Profile.
- Enter your passcode if prompted and tap Delete once more.
How do I go back to previous iOS?
How to Go Back to a Previous Version of iOS on an iPhone
- Check your current iOS version.
- Back up your iPhone.
- Search Google for an IPSW file.
- Download an IPSW file on your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Click Summary on the left navigation menu.
How do I leave iOS beta?
Leave the iOS 12 Beta Program
- Grab your iPhone or iPad that’s already configured for the iOS beta program and head to Settings > General.
- Swipe down to find and select Profile.
- Tap the iOS 12 Beta Software Profile.
- Select Remove Profile.
- Select Remove to verify.
- Enter your iOS passcode to confirm the change.
How do I restore iOS beta?
Uninstall iOS beta
- Check that you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer, then put your device in recovery mode with these instructions: For iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Click the Restore option when it appears.
- Wait for the restore to finish.
How can I get tvOS beta?
How to install the tvOS 12 developer beta
- Go to the Apple Developer download page on your Mac and download the tvOS beta software configuration profile.
- Plug in and turn on your Apple TV.
- Open Xcode on your Mac.
- In Xcode, choose Window > Devices and Simulators.
- Click Devices.
- Now, turn to the Apple TV and open Settings.
What is an open beta?
Developers may release either a closed beta also called private beta, or an open beta also called public beta; closed beta versions are released to a restricted group of individuals for a user test by invitation, while open beta testers are from a larger group, or anyone interested.
How do I install an older version of iOS?
To start, connect your iOS device to your computer, then follow these steps:
- Open up iTunes.
- Head to the “Device” menu.
- Select the “Summary” tab.
- Hold the Option key (Mac) or left Shift key (Windows).
- Click on “Restore iPhone” (or “iPad” or “iPod”).
- Open the IPSW file.
- Confirm by clicking the “Restore” button.
How do I uninstall Apple Software Update?
How to remove it:
- Open the “Remove a program” control panel applet again if you have closed it.
- Locate Apple Software Update there, right-click on the entry, and select the uninstall option from the context menu. Follow the dialog that opens.
How do I uninstall a software update?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- 1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage depending on your device.
- 3) Locate the iOS software download in the list and tap on it.
- 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
How do I stop iOS software update?
Option 2: Delete the iOS Update & Avoid Wi-Fi
- Open the Settings app and go to “General”
- Choose “Storage & iCloud Usage”
- Go to “Manage Storage”
- Locate the iOS software update that is nagging you and tap on it.
- Tap on “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update*
Should I update to iOS 12 beta?
Apple has just released the ninth beta version of iOS 12 for developers. If you have a previous iOS 12 beta installed, you can head to Settings > General > Software Updates and get started downloading. If you were waiting for iOS 12. to get started with beta testing, go ahead and download the latest version.
How do I install the watchOS 5 beta?
How to install the watchOS 5 beta
- Log into the Apple Developer Portal on the iPhone paired with your Apple Watch.
- Navigate to the watchOS download page.
- Tap ‘Download watchOS [x] beta Configuration Profile’, for the appropriate version.
- When prompted to choose a device, tap ‘iPhone’ then ‘Install’.
What is a beta program?
In software development, a beta test is the second phase of software testing in which a sampling of the intended audience tries the product out. Beta is the second letter of the Greek alphabet. Originally, the term alpha test meant the first phase of testing in a software development process.
How do I get rid of iOS 12 beta?
The first step is to remove the beta profile you installed when you first signed up for the iOS 12 beta program. This profile is what lets your device download and update the beta versions of iOS (and ignore the usual public updates). To remove it, open the Settings app, tap General, and scroll down to Profiles.
Is iOS 12.1 1 beta 3 still being signed?
Apple Has Stopped Signing iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3, Killing New Jailbreaks Via Unc0ver. Apple has officially stopped internally signing iOS 12.1.1 beta 3. The decision means that would-be jailbreakers are no longer able to roll back their firmware from iOS 12.1.3/12.1.4 in order to successfully jailbreak using unc0ver v3.0.0.
How do I get the public beta for iOS 12?
Install iOS 12 Public Beta. Once you’re set up in the Apple Public Beta Program and have backed up your device, you will need to enroll your device. To do that, from your iPhone or iPad, go to beta.apple.com/profile and log in with your Apple ID.
How do I get iOS?
Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
How do I uninstall iOS beta?
Go to “General” and then to “Profile” Under the ‘Configuration Profile’ list, choose “iOS Beta Software Profile – Apple Inc.” Tap on the “Delete Profile” button, then enter the device passcode and confirm that you want to delete the beta profile from the device.
Can I downgrade iOS?
Not unreasonably, Apple doesn’t encourage downgrading to a previous version of iOS, but it is possible. Currently Apple’s servers are still signing iOS 11.4. You can’t go back any further, unfortunately, which could be an issue if your most recent backup was made while running an older version of iOS.
How do I install an older version of iOS on my iPhone?
Connect your iPhone or iPad to iTunes and select your device. Under Summary, press Check for Updates while holding down Option (or Shift on a PC). Then, navigate to the IPSW file you downloaded before. Your iPhone or iPad should then install iOS 11.4.
Can I get an older version of an app?
Yes! The App Store is clever enough to detect when you browse an app on a device that cannot run the latest version, and will offer to let you install an older version instead. However you do it, open the Purchased page, and find the app you want to install.
Can I install unsigned iOS?
SHSH2 blobs can be used to restore iOS when Apple is no longer signing the old firmware. You should backup SHSH regularly if you like to jailbreak iOS to the latest supported version. You can’t generate the file for specific firmware version after the iOS is unsigned.
Can you undo an app update?
No, you can’t undo an update downloaded from the play store, as of now. If it is a system app that comes pre-installed with the phone, like google or hangouts, then go to app info and uninstall updates. Or for any other app, search google for the app version you want and download it’s apk.
How do I uninstall a software update on my phone?
Go to device Settings>Apps and select the app in which you want to uninstall updates. If it is a system app, and no UNINSTALL option is available, choose DISABLE.
- you can tap on disable in the app info.
- Then you will get an option to uninstall updates.
- Hit okay.
How do I uninstall a system update?
Method 1 Uninstalling Updates
- Open the Settings. app.
- Tap Apps. .
- Tap an app. All the apps installed on your Android device are listed in alphabetical order.
- Tap ⋮. It’s the button with three vertical dots.
- Tap Uninstall Updates. You will see a popup asking if you want to uninstall updates for the app.
- Tap OK.
How do I get watchOS 5 now?
How to download and install to watchOS 5
- Update your iPhone to iOS 12.2 or later.
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi and launch the Watch app.
- Make sure your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connect it to the magnetic charger.
- Tap on the My Watch tab.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Software Update.
How do I get out of Apple beta?
Launch the Settings app, tap on General, then Profile & Device Management. Select the iOS Beta Software Profile, then tap on Delete. Confirm you want to remove the profile, and you’re done. In the future your iOS device will only download the officially released builds, after Apple has worked out any issues.
What watchOS 5?
watchOS 5 is an operation system for Apple Watch. It was released on September 17th, 2018. It runs on all Apple Watches except the Series 0 watches. It’s a free update for users who are running watchOS 4.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”