Download OS X El Capitan
If you still need OS X El Capitan, use this App Store link: Get El Capitan.
To download it, your Mac must be using macOS High Sierra or earlier.
How do I download El Capitan?
The following is steps for upgrading to Mac OS X 10.11 Capitan:
- Visit the Mac App Store.
- Locate the OS X El Capitan Page.
- Click the Download button.
- Follow the simple instructions to complete the upgrade.
- For users without broadband access, the upgrade is available at the local Apple store.
Where can I download OS X El Capitan?
To download Mac OS X El Capitan from the App Store, follow the link: Download OS X El Capitan. On the El Capitan, click the Download button. Next, a file Install OS X El Capitan will download into the Applications folder. When the download is over, the installer will launch automatically.
How do I update my Mac to 10.11 4?
Updating a Mac to OS X 10.11.4
- Did you backup? Don’t skip a Time Machine backup!
- Go to the Apple menu and choose “App Store” then visit the “Updates” tab.
- Choose “Update” alongside the “OS X El Capitan Update 10.11.4 Update” release.
How do I get OS X 10.12 6?
The easiest way for Mac users can download and install macOS Sierra 10.12.6 is via the App Store:
- Pull down the Apple menu and choose “App Store”
- Go to the “Updates” tab and choose the ‘update’ button next to “macOS Sierra 10.12.6” when it becomes available.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”