The iOS 13 beta profile will automatically download to your device and appear in the Settings app.
Tap on “Profile Downloaded” and then hit the install button.
Tap “Download Profile” and then the “Install” button.2 days ago
How do I download iOS beta?
How to enroll your iPhone or iPad in the iOS 12.3 public beta
- Go to beta.apple.com, if you’re not there already.
- Tap the iOS tab, if it’s not highlighted already.
- Tap on Download profile.
- Tap on Install in the upper right corner.
- Enter your Passcode.
- Tap on Install, this time to consent to the beta agreement.
How do I downgrade iOS beta?
Downgrade from the iOS 12 beta
- Enter Recovery mode by holding the Power and Home buttons until your iPhone or iPad turns off, then continue holding the Home button.
- When it says ‘Connect to iTunes’, do exactly that – plug it into your Mac or PC and open up iTunes.
How install iOS public beta?
How to install the iOS 12 public beta
- Step 1: From your eligible iOS device, use Safari to visit Apple’s public beta website.
- Step 2: Tap the Sign Up button.
- Step 3: Sign in to the Apple Beta Program with your Apple ID.
- Step 4: Tap the Accept button in the bottom right-hand corner of the Agreement page.
- Step 5: Tap the iOS tab.
How do I get rid of iOS beta?
Launch the Settings app, tap on General, then Profile & Device Management. Select the iOS Beta Software Profile, then tap on Delete. Confirm you want to remove the profile, and you’re done. In the future your iOS device will only download the officially released builds, after Apple has worked out any issues.
How do I download iOS beta profile?
iOS Beta Software
- Download the configuration profile from the download page.
- Connect your device to a power cord and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If prompted, enter your passcode.
How do I install ios12 beta?
Here are the steps to install the beta for iOS 12:
- Go to beta.apple.com and sign up for the Apple Beta Software Program.
- On the iOS device where you want to install the beta, run a backup using iTunes or iCloud.
- From Safari on your iOS device, go to beta.apple.com/profile and sign into your Apple account.
How do I restore iOS beta?
Uninstall iOS beta
- Check that you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer, then put your device in recovery mode with these instructions: For iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Click the Restore option when it appears.
- Wait for the restore to finish.
How do I get off iOS 12 beta?
The first step is to remove the beta profile you installed when you first signed up for the iOS 12 beta program. This profile is what lets your device download and update the beta versions of iOS (and ignore the usual public updates). To remove it, open the Settings app, tap General, and scroll down to Profiles.
How do I go back to previous iOS?
How to Go Back to a Previous Version of iOS on an iPhone
- Check your current iOS version.
- Back up your iPhone.
- Search Google for an IPSW file.
- Download an IPSW file on your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Click Summary on the left navigation menu.
Photo in the article by “Pexels”