From a backup in iTunes
- Download the IPSW file for your device and iOS 11.4 here.
- Disable Find My Phone or Find My iPad by heading to Settings, then tapping iCloud, and turning off the feature.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into your computer and launch iTunes.
- Hold down Option (or Shift on a PC) and press Restore iPhone.
How do I reinstall an old iOS on my iPhone?
To start, connect your iOS device to your computer, then follow these steps:
- Open up iTunes.
- Head to the “Device” menu.
- Select the “Summary” tab.
- Hold the Option key (Mac) or left Shift key (Windows).
- Click on “Restore iPhone” (or “iPad” or “iPod”).
- Open the IPSW file.
- Confirm by clicking the “Restore” button.
How do I do a clean install of iOS on my iPhone?
How to Do a Clean iOS 12 Install
- Turn Off Find My iPhone. Go to Settings -> Your Name -> iCloud -> Find My iPhone -> Off.
- Open iTunes. Choose your iPhone or iPad in iTunes.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad in.
- Trust the computer when prompted.
- Click on your iPhone in iTunes.
- Click Restore iPhone.
- When prompted, click Restore.
How do I reinstall my iPhone software update?
Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel.
- To update now, tap Install.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
How do I reinstall iOS on iTunes?
If you still see the Connect to iTunes screen after you restart, you need to reinstall iOS:
- Make sure that you’re using the latest version of iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with your device.
- Click Update (not Restore) to reinstall iOS and keep your personal data.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”