How do you undo an update on iPhone?
Check it out in method 2 below.
- Step 1Delete the app whose update you want to undo on your iOS device.
- Step 2Connect your iDevice to computer > Launch iTunes > Click on the device icon.
- Step 3Click the Apps tab > Choose the app you want to restore > Click Install > Then click Sync to transfer it to your iPhone.
How do I go back to previous iOS?
How to Go Back to a Previous Version of iOS on an iPhone
- Check your current iOS version.
- Back up your iPhone.
- Search Google for an IPSW file.
- Download an IPSW file on your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Click Summary on the left navigation menu.
How do I install an older version of iOS?
To start, connect your iOS device to your computer, then follow these steps:
- Open up iTunes.
- Head to the “Device” menu.
- Select the “Summary” tab.
- Hold the Option key (Mac) or left Shift key (Windows).
- Click on “Restore iPhone” (or “iPad” or “iPod”).
- Open the IPSW file.
- Confirm by clicking the “Restore” button.
How do I uninstall an iOS 11 update?
For Versions before iOS 11
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”