IPSW location in Windows
For example here is the location for user ‘username’ with an iPhone: Windows XP: \Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates.
Windows Vista & Windows 7: \Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates.
Where does iTunes download iOS updates?
- On Windows XP. Documents and Settings\<User>\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates.
- On Windows Vista/Windows 7. Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates.
- On Mac. ~/Library/iTunes/iPhone Software Updates.
How do I upgrade to iOS 10?
To update to iOS 10, visit Software Update in Settings. Connect your iPhone or iPad to a power source and tap Install Now. Firstly, the OS must download the OTA file in order to begin setup. After the download has finished, the device will then begin the update process and eventually reboot into iOS 10.
How do I update my iPhone 5s to iOS 12 with iTunes?
How to download and install iOS 12 from iTunes on your PC and Mac
- Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
- Open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary > Check for Update.
- Click Download and Update.
How do u update iTunes?
If you have a PC
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Help > Check for Updates.
- Follow the prompts to install the latest version.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”