Go to WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Chat Backup > Back Up Now.
How do I backup WhatsApp on iPhone?
How to backup WhatsApp on an iPhone
- Open WhatsApp and tap “Settings” at the bottom-right corner of your screen. Open the Settings tab. Isabella Paoletto/Business Insider.
- Tap “Chats” and then tap “Chat Backup.” Tap “Chat Backup.” Isabella Paoletto/Business Insider.
- Tap “Back Up Now.”
How can I backup WhatsApp from IOS to IOS?
Get AppTrans installed on your computer > Go to App Transfer > Choose Transfer to Phone.
- Choose Transfer to Phone.
- Connect Old iPhone and New iPhone.
- Select WhatsApp to Transfer.
- Wait for WhatsApp Transferring Process Finish.
- Ensure WhatsApp Sync Option is Turned On.
- Enable iCloud Backup.
- Restore an iCloud Backup on an iPhone.
How can I backup my WhatsApp messages on iPhone without iCloud?
To back up WhatsApp on iPhone using iTunes:
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable and wait for iTunes to launch automatically.
- Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer. …
- In iTunes, click the “Device” tab and choose “Summary”.
- Click “Back Up Now” to start backing up WhatsApp on iPhone without iCloud.
Why I can’t backup my WhatsApp IOS?
If you’re unable to create an iCloud backup: Verify you’re signed in with the Apple ID that you use to access iCloud. … If you’re attempting a backup on a cellular data network, enable cellular data usage for iCloud. Perform a manual backup by going to WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Chat Backup > Back Up Now.
Why can’t I backup my WhatsApp?
WhatsApp never ends to back up the chat history or it’s automatically cancelled: there might be an issue with background data on your Android version. … If you’re already using the correct Google account, try to log out and sign in again: this helps a lot of times and WhatsApp should now see your backup.
Why is WhatsApp chat backup so slow iPhone?
Fix 4: Delete an Existing iCloud Backup
To quickly fix the iPhone WhatsApp backup stuck issue, go to its iCloud Settings > Storage > Backup and delete the existing backups. Now, launch WhatsApp and try to take a backup of your data again.
Does iPhone backup include WhatsApp?
WhatsApp does not provide a built-in way for iPhone users to do a local backup of their WhatsApp. However, iPhone users can back up their entire device, which includes WhatsApp data, to their computers using iTunes.
Where is WhatsApp backup stored?
Open WhatsApp and hit the menu button (three vertical dots on the top-right) > Settings > Chat Settings > Backup conversations. This file will be stored as “msgstore. db. crypt7″ in your phone’s /WhatsApp/Databases folder.
How do you backup WhatsApp On iPhone If iCloud is full?
iCloud Drive Backups
- Open Settings, tap on the Apple ID banner at the top, and then tap on iCloud.
- Scroll down to find WhatsApp in the list and tap the switch to toggle it on.
- Launch WhatsApp.
- Tap on the Settings menu (the gear), then the Chats button, and Chat Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now to run a backup.
How can I backup my entire WhatsApp?
Go to WhatsApp > tap More options > Settings > Chats > Chat backup > BACK UP.
How do I transfer WhatsApp to new phone?
Here is how to restore WhatsApp chats via Google Drive backup:
- Firstly uninstall and then reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone and verify your number.
- When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT.
What happens if I don’t backup my WhatsApp?
Unless you manually backup WhatsApp, you can easily lose access to important conversations, or worse, your contacts themselves. Here’s how to backup WhatsApp to ensure that doesn’t happen.
How do I manually backup my iPhone?
Back up iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPhone daily when iPhone is connected to power, locked, and on Wi-Fi.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
Where is WhatsApp backup stored in iPhone?
Restore your chat history from an iCloud backup
- Verify that an iCloud backup exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp.
- After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.