How do I activate WhatsApp on my Android phone?
Well, the first thing you need is an account.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your phone.
- Tap Agree and Continue.
- Enter your phone number.
- Tap Next.
- Tap OK.
- Enter the verification code.
- Tap Continue.
- Tap Allow.
How do I set up WhatsApp?
How to install WhatsApp:
- Install the app from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone).
- Launch the app and approve the requested permissions.
- Enter your phone number and tap Confirm.
- Enter the verification code received via SMS (WhatsApp may do this automatically).
- Import existing contacts into the app (optional).
How do I give permission to WhatsApp?
How to turn permissions on or off
- On your Android device, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app you want to update.
- Tap Permissions.
- Choose which permissions you want the app to have, like Camera or Phone.
How do I enable WhatsApp in settings?
On an Android phone: Go to WhatsApp > Menu (the three dots on the upper right corner) > Settings > Account > Privacy > Last Seen. There you can change the setting so that this information is available to everyone, only to people in your contacts list, or to nobody at all.
Why WhatsApp is not installing in my android?
If you’re unable to install WhatsApp due to insufficient space on your phone, try to clear Google Play Store’s cache and data: Go to your phone’s Settings, then tap Apps & notifications > App info > Google Play Store > Storage > CLEAR CACHE.
Can I use WhatsApp on my Android phone?
According to the information on WhatsApp FAQ section, WhatsApp will only be compatible with phones running Android 4.0. 3 operating system or newer as well as iPhones running on iOS 9 and newer.
Can I install WhatsApp on my?
Go to Play Store, then search for WhatsApp. Tap INSTALL under WhatsApp Messenger. Open WhatsApp and continue to the next screen by agreeing to our Terms of Service. Verify your phone number.
How do I contact WhatsApp for the first time?
How to add someone on WhatsApp
- Open up “Chats” Make sure you have WhatsApp downloaded and have created your account. …
- Begin a new chat. To begin a new chat, click on the icon on the top right corner of the screen. …
- Create a new contact. Add all of the contact information for that person. …
- Message your friend.
What permissions should I allow WhatsApp?
How do I enable camera permissions?
Change a site’s camera & microphone permissions
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site Settings.
- Tap Microphone or Camera.
- Tap to turn the microphone or camera on or off.
How do I allow permission in settings?
Change app permissions
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app you want to change. If you can’t find it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Permissions. …
- To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Deny.