How do I reset my gallery settings?
Changing the Settings in the Android Gallery
- Press “Home” on your Android mobile phone to view the home screen.
- Touch “Menu,” then tap the “Gallery” icon. …
- Press “Menu” to display a menu at the bottom of the screen. …
- Tap “Menu” and touch “More” to display the available settings. …
- Touch “Save” to keep your new settings.
How do I change my default photo gallery on Android?
So did you set your Google Photos app to be the default gallery app instead? If so, go to Settings>Apps, select Google Photos, tap Defaults, and clear the default. The next time you want to open an image, it should then ask you which app to complete the action. Make sure you select your stock Gallery app.
How do you reset Gallery on Samsung?
Tap Recycle bin, and then tap the photo you’d like to restore. Tap the Restore icon in the top right (it looks like a clock with an arrow), and your photo will be returned to its original location.
What happens if I delete my gallery data?
2 Answers. You will not lose any of your photos, if CLEAR DATA operation is performed, it is completely safe to do so. This just means that your preferences have been reset and the cache has been cleared. Cache is generated only for providing fast access to gallery files.
Why are my photos not showing up in my gallery?
If your photos are visible in My Files but are not in the Gallery app, these files may be set as hidden. This prevents Gallery and other apps from scanning for media. To solve this, you can change the option for showing hidden files.
How do I access my gallery on Android?
Visiting the Gallery app
Start the Gallery app by locating its icon. It might be on the Home screen directly or in a folder. And it can always be found in the apps drawer. How the Gallery looks varies from phone to phone, but generally the images are organized by albums.
How do I change the default photo app on Samsung?
How to change your default apps on a Samsung Galaxy Phone
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Apps.
- Tap on the three-dot menu on the middle-right side.
- Tap on Default apps.
- Choose which category of Default apps you want to change (assistant, browser, launcher phone, SMS, etc.).