How do I remove SonarQube from Linux?
1 Answer. To uninstall Sonar : remove the Sonar installation directory. That’s it !
How do I remove SonarQube?
Follow below steps to disable any rule in SonarQube:
- Login by admin.
- Go to quality profile & Select java/php profile [whichever is appropriate to you]
- Enter the rule as key and Search.
- Uncheck the box which will inactive the rule.
- Run Sonar runner command once again to verify the modifications are working properly.
How do I uninstall a program from terminal ubuntu?
Type sudo apt-get –purge remove program into Terminal—making sure to use the program’s actual name instead of “program”—and press ↵ Enter . Enter your root password. Type in your superuser password, then press ↵ Enter . Confirm the deletion.
How do I uninstall a package in Ubuntu?
Uninstalling Packages using the Ubuntu Software Center
This will open the USC tool. To get a list of all installed applications, click on the “Installed” tab at the top navigation bar. Scroll down until you find the application you want to uninstall and click on the “Remove” button next to it.
How do I remove apt get repository?
Whenever you add a repository using “add-apt-repository” command, it will be stored in /etc/apt/sources. list file. To delete a software repository from Ubuntu and its derivatives, just open the /etc/apt/sources. list file and look for the repository entry and delete it.
How do I uninstall a package in Linux?
To remove a package you find on the list, simply run the apt-get or apt command to uninstall it..
- sudo apt remove package_name.
- sudo apt remove package_name_1 package_name_2.
- sudo apt purge package_name.
16 сент. 2019 г.
How do I modify SonarQube rules?
You can’t modify an existing rule. A workaround is to write a custom rule. However, you should first seriously consider whether the behavior you want to achieve is really specific to your own environment. If that’s not the case, you can suggest a change to the existing rule by joining the SonarQube google group.
How do I remove code coverage in SonarQube?
Since you’re not using unit tests (really?) you can exclude all the source files in your project from coverage calculations via the UI: Administration > Analysis Scope > Coverage Exclusions. A pattern value of **/*. * ought to do it for you.
What is new code period in SonarQube?
Any changes made from your reference branch are considered New Code. Available at the project and branch level. Number of days – Specify a number of days for a floating New Code period. For example, setting Number of Days to 30 creates a floating New Code period beginning 30 days from the current date.
How do you uninstall a program using command prompt?
How to uninstall program using CMD
- You need to open CMD. Win button ->type CMD->enter.
- type in wmic.
- Type in product get name and press Enter. …
- Example of the command listed under this. …
- After this, you should see successful uninstallation of the program.
What does sudo apt-get purge do?
apt purge removes everything related to a package including the configuration files.
How do I uninstall a program in Linux Mint terminal?
1. Using the right-click in the menu
- Uninstall software in Linux mint from the main menu. …
- Confirm that you want to remove the package. …
- Open the Software Manager. …
- Search for a program to remove using the software manager. …
- Remove software in Linux Mint using the software manager. …
- Open Synaptic package manager.
16 мар. 2019 г.
How do I list installed packages in Ubuntu?
The procedure to list what packages are installed on Ubuntu:
- Open the terminal application or log in to the remote server using ssh (e.g. ssh user@sever-name )
- Run command apt list –installed to list all installed packages on Ubuntu.
30 янв. 2021 г.