How do I change audio output on Windows 7?
Click Start, and then click Control Panel. Click Hardware and Sound in Windows Vista or Sound in Windows 7. Under the Sound tab, click Manage Audio Devices.
- Open the System Preferences.
- Click the Sound icon.
- Click the Input tab, and then click your headset.
- Click the Output tab, and then click your headset.
How do I switch from headphones to speakers in Windows 7?
For Windows 7:
- Go to the Start Menu and click on Control Panel.
- Double-click on Sound. (If this icon is not visible, you may have to first click on Switch to Classic View)
- Select the “Playback” tab.
- From here you can select the default device for “speakers”.
How do I change the audio output on my computer?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
How do I get sound from my monitor without speakers?
How To Get Sound From Monitor Without Speakers
- Using the HDMI connection. You have to see if there’s an updated sound driver for your machine. …
- Using Audio Output Jack. You’re going to have to buy a stereo audio cable. …
- Using Audio Connector From Primary Devices. …
- Checking The Monitor’s Sound.
How do I get sound to play through my monitor?
Right-click the audio icon in the system tray area of the Windows taskbar and select “Playback devices.” If you connected your monitor via HDMI or DisplayPort, click the name of your monitor in the list of devices. If you connected via 3.5 mm audio and DVI or VGA, click “Speakers.”
How do I choose which monitor plays sound?
3 Answers. Right click on the Sound system tray icon (the speaker looking icon at the bottom right of your screen). Select playback devices from the menu that pops up. You should see a pop up window with a list of audio output devices.
Can I use headphones and speakers at the same time?
In case you’re wondering, can you also play music through your headphones and speakers at the same time using your Android or iOS device? Yes, but there aren’t any built-in settings for Android or iOS that let you do this. The easiest way is to use an audio splitter to send the sound to two or more devices.
What to do if speakers are not working in Windows 7?
Fix audio or sound problems in Windows 7, 8, & 10
- Apply Updates with Automatic Scan.
- Try Windows Troubleshooter.
- Check the Sound Settings.
- Test your Microphone.
- Check Microphone Privacy.
- Uninstall Sound Driver from Device Manager and Restart (Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver, if not, try the next step)
How do I connect external speakers to Windows 7?
How to get external speakers working with Windows 7/lap top?
- Right Click on speaker icon and select playback devices. …
- Right click on the blank area place a checkmark on “Select Disabled Devices” and “Select Disconnected Devices”.
- Select your speaker, right-click on it and select enable to make sure that it is enabled.
How do I activate the sound on my computer?
How to Enable Windows Audio
- Open the “Start” menu from your desktop and click “Control Panel.” Select “Administrative Tools” and choose “Services” from the menu.
- Scroll through the list and double-click “Windows Audio.”
- Click the “Start” button to enable Windows Audio.