You access the Google Play Store on your Android phone by opening the Play Store app, found in the apps drawer. You may also find a launcher on the Home screen. After opening the Play Store app, you see the main screen.
How do I get the app store on my Android?
Find the Google Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store .
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
Do Android phones have an app store?
The Google Play Store (originally the Android Market), operated and developed by Google, serves as the official app store for the Android, allowing users to download apps developed with the Android software development kit (SDK) and published through Google. The store offers both free and paid apps.
Where is App Store on Samsung phone?
The Play Store app is usually located on your home screen but can also be found through your apps. On some devices the Play Store will be in a folder labelled Google. The Google Play Store app comes preinstalled on Samsung devices. You can find the Play Store app in the apps screen on your device.
How do I download an app on this device?
Download apps to your Android device
- Open Google Play. On your phone, use the Play Store app . …
- Find an app you want.
- To check that the app is reliable, find out what other people say about it. …
- When you pick an app, tap Install (for free apps) or the app’s price.
Can you download apps on Android without Google Play?
When you don’t want to use the Google Play Store, you can access the Galaxy Store and download your favorite apps without having to install an . APK. To download the apps, simply locate the one that you want and tap the download icon. Then, you will find the application in your app drawer.
Does Android have more apps than Apple?
What are the biggest app stores in the world? As of the first quarter of 2021, Android users were able to choose between 3.48 million apps, making Google Play the app store with biggest number of available apps. The Apple App Store was the second-largest app store with roughly 2.22 million available apps for iOS.
Which iPhone will launch in 2020?
iPhone SE (2020) Full Specifications
|Model||iPhone SE (2020)|
|Price in India||₹32,999|
|Release date||15th April 2020|
|Launched in India||Yes|
How do I install all apps on my new Android phone?
Install an app on a new Android device.
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I install Apple App Store?
Apple iPhone – Install Apps
- From a Home screen, tap App Store . …
- To browse the App Store, tap Apps (at the bottom).
- Scroll then tap the desired category (e.g., New Apps We Love, Top Categories, etc.). …
- Tap the app.
- Tap GET then tap INSTALL. …
- If prompted, sign in to the App Store to complete the install.