Can I transfer my music from iPhone to Android?
Step 1: Open iTunes on your computer(update to the latest version) > Connect your iPhone and Android device to the computer. Step 2: Click on File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from “iPhone ”. Step 3: Then go to the iTunes media folder on your computer > Copy and paste the songs to your Android device.
How do I transfer music from iPhone to Samsung?
Run iTunes on your computer, and connect your iPhone to the computer with a data cable. Click “File” > “Devices” > “Transfer Purchases from [iPhone]” option. Connect the Samsung device to the computer, and navigate to the iTunes media folder. Then drag and drop the music files to your Samsung device.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without iTunes?
iCloud – After syncing your iPhone data with iCloud, you can transfer it to your Android using Smart Switch. Note that this method will not transfer Messages or iTunes Music and Videos. USB cable – You can directly connect your iPhone and Android using your iOS cable and a MicroUSB to USB adapter.
How do I Bluetooth music from iPhone to Samsung?
Method 1 – Transfer Music from iPhone to Android Wireless via Bluetooth
- On the iPhone, go to Settings and choose Bluetooth to display the available devices.
- On the Android, click the Accept when a pop-up window appears.
- Tap on the File and choose Devices > Transfer Purchases.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
Can I transfer purchased apps from iPhone to Android?
Apps. The bad news: Any apps you‘ve installed on your iPhone won’t automatically transfer over to Android, and any apps you’ve paid for on iOS will likely have to be purchased again. The good news: These days, most major productivity apps are readily available on both platforms.
How do I transfer my data from iPhone to android?
How to transfer from iPhone to Android: Move Photos, Music and media from iPhone to Android
- Download Google Photos from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open Google Photos.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Choose Backup & Sync. …
- Tap Continue.
Can you transfer from iPhone to Samsung?
If you are moving from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup, or from the iPhone itself using a USB ‘on-the-go’ (OTG) cable.
Can I put my iTunes on my Samsung phone?
There isn’t an iTunes app for Android, but Apple does offer an Apple Music app on Android devices. You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID.
How do I AirDrop between iPhone and Android?
The steps to use this type of AirDrop compatible with any operating system are as follows:
- Both devices must connect to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Snapdrop.net on both devices.
- In each device you will see an icon with the other.
- On the device from which you want to send a file, tap the icon of the other device.