How do I change the default country code on Android?
Click on the cogwheel icon, then on “See all settings”. In the General tab of the settings, the second section “Phone numbers” allows you to select a default country code. Select the country whose code you want to be used from the drop-down box, then scroll to the bottom of the page, and click “Save Changes”.
How can I change my phone from Nigeria to USA?
How to change your country on your Android device
- STEP 1: Open the SurfEasy app and tap on the menu icon.
- STEP 2: Tap on Change Region.
- STEP 3: Tap on the country you wish to display as. The app will close the current connection, if open and reopen the connection as the new country. Peter. Updated 2 years ago.
How do I change the country on Google?
Change your Google Play country
- In a browser, go to pay.google.com.
- At the top, click Settings.
- Under “Payments profile,” next to “Country/Region,” click Edit .
- To create a new Google Pay profile and link it to a new country or region: …
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country or region.
Are all Samsung phones region locked?
Samsung does not lock any of its devices to any particular network. You will need to contact the original service provider or retailer to request an unlock code.
How do I change my country on my phone?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Can I change my phone country code?
1. Go through the Android OS Network settings option that is available in the menu. 2. Then choose the network operator and then country code can be available there so that you can change the country code.
How do I remove country code from Android phone?
Open Dial or Phone app > Settings > Assisted dialing > uncheck add country/region code.
How do I turn off country code on Samsung?
Tap Settings. Tap More settings. For devices running Android 8.0 or higher, tap Other call settings. Tap Assisted dialing to turn on or off.
If needed, configure the following options:
- Reference country.
- Country code.
- IDD prefix.
- NDD prefix.
- City/area code.
- National number length.
How do I change my device location?
You can control what location information your phone can use. Open your phone’s Settings app. Under “Personal,” tap Location access. At the top of the screen, turn Access to my location on or off.
How do I use GPS on my Android phone?
Turn on / off
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy and safety.
- Tap Location.
- If necessary, slide the Location Switch right to the ON position, then tap Agree.
- Tap Locating method.
- Select desired locating method: GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks. Wi-Fi and mobile networks. GPS only.
How do I change my location?
To change your location double tap the place on the map where you want the GPS to be sited then tap the Play button in the bottom right corner. The app will now show that as your location whenever you or another app accesses the data.