Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Going back to an older version of iOS or iPadOS is possible, but it’s not easy or recommended. You can roll back to iOS 14.4, but you probably shouldn’t. Whenever Apple releases a new software update for the iPhone and iPad, you have to decide how soon you should update.
How do I revert back to iOS 14 from 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
How do I downgrade to iOS 14?
On a Mac running macOS Big Sur or macOS Catalina, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. When you see a recovery screen on your iPhone and a message to plug your device in, you can go ahead and follow the restore options on your computer. This will take you back to iOS 14.
How do I install an older version of iOS on my iPhone?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
Yes. You can uninstall iOS 14. Even so, you will have to entirely erase and restore the device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you should ensure iTunes is installed and updated to the most current version.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to remove software update download from iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Under this section, scroll and locate the iOS version and tap it.
- Tap Delete Update.
- Tap Delete Update again to confirm the process.
How do I downgrade my iPhone 2021?
Here are the steps to downgrade iOS:
- Step 1: Download and launch WooTechy iMaster.
- Step 2: Connect your iOS device to the computer and select “Downgrade iOS”.
- Step 3: Click on “Next” to download firmware to computer.
- Step 4: After the process is done, click “Start” to downgrade iOS device.
How do I revert back to stable iOS?
The simplest way to go back to a stable version is to delete the iOS 15 beta profile and wait until the next update shows up:
- Go to “Settings” > “General”
- Select “Profiles and & Device Management”
- Select “Remove Profile” and restart your iPhone.
How can I downgrade my iPhone Without iTunes?
1. Downgrade iOS without iTunes Using Finder
- Disable “Find My iPhone”.
- Download the Right Restore Image. Download the right restore image for the older version you intend to downgrade to and your phone model.
- Connect your iOS Device to Your Computer. …
- Open Finder. …
- Trust the Computer. …
- Install the Older iOS Version.