How do I re enable Windows audio Service?
How to Enable Windows Audio
- Open the “Start” menu from your desktop and click “Control Panel.” Select “Administrative Tools” and choose “Services” from the menu.
- Scroll through the list and double-click “Windows Audio.”
- Click the “Start” button to enable Windows Audio.
How do I get my audio service to work?
how to make audio service run?
- Click Start, type Services. msc in the Start Search box.
- Scroll down the list of services, right-click Windows Audio and select Start.
- Select Properties for Windows Audio and set its Startup Type to Automatic.
How do I fix no Sound on Windows 7?
Method 1: Make sure your audio device is set to default
1) Right-click on Speakers/Headphone icon at the bottom right of your task bar. Then click Playback devices. 2) Make sure your audio device is set to default. 3) Play a music or a video on your Windows 7.
How do I reset my Sound settings on Windows 7?
Click Start , and then click Control Panel. Click Hardware and Sound. Under Sound, click Adjust system volume. The Volume Mixer window opens.
Why is my audio service not running?
This problem is probably the improper status of the Windows audio service and any other of its dependencies. Correcting the status can solve your problem. To modify the audio related services settings: On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
How do I restart my audio service?
9. Restart Audio Services
- In Windows 10, right-click the Windows icon and select Run. Type services. …
- Scroll down to Windows Audio and double-click to open menu.
- If the service has been stopped for any reason, the system audio will not function correctly. …
- Double-check the service start-up type. …
- Click Apply.
Why is my audio not working on my PC?
Reboot your computer. Verify via the speaker icon in the taskbar that the audio is not muted and is turned up. Ensure that the computer isn’t muted via hardware, such as a dedicated mute button on you laptop or keyboard. … For desktop systems with speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack, try a USB speaker or USB headphones.
How do I fix Windows sound not working?
If this doesn’t help, continue to the next tip.
- Run the audio troubleshooter. …
- Verify that all Windows Updates are installed. …
- Check your cables, plugs, jacks, volume, speaker, and headphone connections. …
- Check sound settings. …
- Fix your audio drivers. …
- Set your audio device as the default device. …
- Turn off audio enhancements.
How do I reinstall Realtek audio?
2. How to reinstall Realtek audio driver Windows 10
- Press the Windows key + X hotkeys.
- Select Device Manager on the menu to open the window shown directly below.
- Double-click Sound, video and game controllers to expand that category.
- Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio and select the Uninstall device option.
How do I update my sound drivers windows 7?
How to use Windows Update on Windows 7
- Click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Click on System and Security and Windows Update.
- Choose the Check for Updates link.
- Wait for the results. Look for audio drivers either in the main view or under the Optional Updates category.
- Click the Install button.
How do I enable my sound card in BIOS?
Go to the “Advanced” BIOS section. Go to the “Onboard” or “Device Configuration” option by pressing “Enter.” The sound settings are typically under “Audio Controller” or any other similar sound-related configuration. Press “Enter” to enable or disable the sound setting at hand.
How do I activate the sound on my computer?
How Do I Turn on Sound on My Computer?
- Click the triangle to the left of the taskbar icons to open the hidden icon section.
- Many programs use internal volume settings in addition to the Windows volume sliders. …
- You’ll usually want the device labeled “Speakers” (or similar) set as the default.