How do I fix Kmode exception not handled?
How can I fix the Kmode exception not handled BSOD error?
- Use a repair tool. …
- Install the missing drivers. …
- Update your network drivers. …
- Rename the problematic file. …
- Uninstall ON/OFF Gigabyte. …
- Uninstall your antivirus software. …
- Manually set your CPU voltage. …
- Update your BIOS.
Why does Kmode_exception_not_handled mean?
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED means you’re having driver issues. Some piece of internal or external hardware connected to your PC is causing a driver conflict or error, which is causing your PC to crash.
How do I fix Classpnp in Windows 10?
5 fixes for CLASSPNP. SYS
- Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
- Run SFC.
- Update your device drivers.
- Update your BIOS.
- Check for hardware corruption.
What causes PFN list corrupt?
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error could be probably caused by the related driver software. You can very likely successfully solve this problem by updating your device drivers. There are two ways you can update your device drivers: manually or automatically. … Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
How do I fix stop code unexpected store exception?
How to Fix an Unexpected Store Exception Error in Windows 10
- Check the Health of Your Hard Drive. The error often indicates that you’re using a failing hard drive. …
- Update Your Display Driver. …
- Run System File Checker. …
- Disable Your Antivirus. …
- Turn Off Fast Startup.
How do I update all my drivers Windows 10?
Update drivers in Windows 10
- In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.
- Select a category to see names of devices, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you’d like to update.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Select Update Driver.
How can I repair my Windows 10?
- Navigate to the Windows 10 Advanced Startup Options menu. …
- Once your computer has booted, select Troubleshoot.
- And then you’ll need to click Advanced options.
- Click Startup Repair.
- Complete step 1 from the previous method to get to Windows 10’s Advanced Startup Options menu.
- Click System Restore.
What fails Usbxhci Sys?
In the majority of cases, you will encounter USBXHCI. SYS BSOD errors after you’ve installed new hardware, software (Microsoft Office Access 2010), or performed a failed Windows Update. In other cases, software corruption caused by a malware infection can lead to USBXHCI. SYS Blue Screen of Death errors.
How do I update all my drivers?
How to update everything else
- Click the Start button on the Windows taskbar.
- Click the Settings icon (it’s a small gear)
- Select ‘Updates & Security,’ then click ‘Check for updates. ‘
Is fast startup bad?
While fast startup is a pretty harmless tool that can deliver a considerable startup speed boost, especially to PCs using hard-disk drives (HDD), some people prefer to have their PC truly shut down when they click the “Shut down” button on their PC.
How do I get into BIOS?
In order to access BIOS on a Windows PC, you must press your BIOS key set by your manufacturer which could be F10, F2, F12, F1, or DEL. If your PC goes through its power on self-test startup too quickly, you can also enter BIOS through Windows 10’s advanced start menu recovery settings.
How do I start Windows in recovery mode?
The Windows 10 recovery mode can be reached by pressing an F key during the system startup. Another simple solution is to use the Start Menu’s Restart option. You can even use a line-command tool to enter recovery mode.
What is Windows system32 driver Classpnp?
Classpnp. sys is a Microsoft Windows SCSI class system file that comes as part of the Windows OS. … SYS file, at times you may encounter errors related to such critical system device drivers.