You will need to run Task Manager: press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys on your keyboard. When the Task Manager window is open, find “Windows Explorer” under “Processes” tab and right-click on it, select “End task” from the drop-down menu. Windows Explorer will relaunch. This should fix the problem, at least temporarily.
How do I restore my toolbar in Windows 7?
Restore the Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 7
- Right click on an empty space on the Windows 7 taskbar and make sure “Lock the taskbar” is NOT checked. …
- Right click on an empty space on the Windows 7 taskbar and from the resulting Context Menu, click Toolbars and then New Toolbar.
How do I get my taskbar back to normal?
To move the taskbar, right-click on an empty space on the bar, then click “Lock the Taskbar” to de-select the option.
How do I unhide my toolbar in Windows 7?
Here’s how you can make the Windows 7 Taskbar disappear or appear automatically.
- Click the Start button and search for “taskbar” in the search field.
- Click “Auto-hide the taskbar” in the results.
- When you see the Taskbar menu appear, click the Autohide the Taskbar checkbox.
Why is the taskbar not working?
First Fix: Restart the Explorer Process
Restarting it can thus clear up any minor hiccups, such as your taskbar not working. To restart this process, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to launch the Task Manager. Click More details at the bottom if you only see the simple window. … Right-click it and choose Restart.
Why does my taskbar not hide Windows 7?
If you’re using Windows 8, 7, or Vista, you’ll see the “Taskbar and Start Menu Properties” window instead. Make sure that the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option is enabled. Sometimes, if you’re experiencing problems with your taskbar auto-hiding, just turning the feature off and back on again will fix your problem.
Where is my menu bar?
hi, press the alt key – then you cna go into the view menu > toolbars and permamently enable the menu bar there… hi, press the alt key – then you cna go into the view menu > toolbars and permamently enable the menu bar there… Thanks, philipp!