How do I make my taskbar icons invisible?
If your Windows 10 Taskbar icons are not showing, or disappear & reappear randomly, then one of these suggestions is sure to help you:
- Restart File Explorer.
- Clear Icon cache.
- Remove and repin Taskbar icons.
- Disable Tablet Mode.
- Troubleshoot in Clean Boot State.
- Update Display Driver.
Why cant I see my icons on my taskbar?
1. Click on Start, select Settings or press Windows logo key + I and navigate to System > Notifications & actions. 2. Click on option Select which icons appear on the taskbar and Turn system icons on or off, then customize your system notifications icons.
What are the icons on the right side of the taskbar?
The notification area is located at the right end of the taskbar. It contains some icons you might find yourself clicking or pressing pretty often: battery, Wi-Fi, volume, Clock and Calendar, and action center. It provides status and notifications about things like incoming email, updates, and network connectivity.
What are the icons on the bottom right of my screen called?
The notification area (also called the “system tray”) is located in the Windows Taskbar, usually at the bottom right corner. It contains miniature icons for easy access to system functions such as antivirus settings, printer, modem, sound volume, battery status, and more.
How do I hide icons?
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap the icon in the top-right corner (three vertical dots).
- Select the “Home Screen Settings” option.
- Find and tap the “Hide app” option.
- Select the apps you want to hide.
- Tap the “Apply” option.
How do I restore my icons?
Step 1: Open the “Apps” or “Applications menu” from your Settings menu. Step 2: Tap the app whose icon you would like to be able to see again. Step 3: If you see a button that says “Enable/Start”, this is likely to be the source of your problem. tap “Enable/Start” to get your icons back again.