You can inspect elements of a website in your Android device using Chrome browser. Open your Chrome browser and go to the website you want to inspect. Go to the address bar and type “view-source:” before the “HTTP” and reload the page. The whole elements of the page will be shown.
How do I inspect Chrome mobile?
Listed below are the steps to view the mobile version of a website on Chrome:
- Open DevTools by pressing F12.
- Click on the “Device Toggle Toolbar” available. ( …
- Choose a device you want to simulate from the list of iOS and Android devices.
- Once the desired device is chosen, it displays the mobile view of the website.
How do I enable inspect in Chrome?
One of the easiest ways to inspect a specific web element in Chrome is to simply right-click on that particular element and select the Inspect option. Clicking on the Inspect option from the right-click menu will directly open the Developer tools including the editor, Console, Sources, and other tools.
How do I debug Chrome on Android?
Debug on Android 4+ Devices with Chrome
- Enable the Android Developer Options Menu. On your Android 4+ device, navigate to the “Settings” menu. …
- Enable USB Debugging on Android Device. …
- Enable USB discovery in Chrome. …
- Connect the Android Device to the Computer. …
- Open the Page to Debug. …
- Inspect the Page.
How do you inspect on mobile?
Listed below are the steps to inspect element on Android:
- Press F12 to start DevTools (Applicable for both browsers)
- Click on the Toggle Device Bar option.
- Now from the available options choose an Android device.
- Once the user selects a specific Android device, the mobile version of the desired website starts.
How do you inspect something?
From here, you’re free to use the Inspect Element feature on your Android device from the comfort of your desktop.
Check out how to get to the Inspect Element panel on Android:
- Press the F12 function key.
- Choose Toggle Device Bar.
- Select the Android device from the drop-down menu.
How do I open the console in Chrome on Android?
Click the Inspect option under the tab you want to view the web console for. A new window will open. You can interact with the Chrome browser on your Android phone via the left panel in this window or you can interact with it on your device so long as you do not disconnect it from your computer.
How do I open console in Chrome?
To open the developer console in Google Chrome, open the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools. You can also use Option + ⌘ + J (on macOS), or Shift + CTRL + J (on Windows/Linux).
How do I change the console in Chrome Android?
- Enable Developer mode by going to Settings > About phone then tap on Build number 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- On your desktop, open DevTools click on more icon then More Tools > Remote Devices.
- Check on Discover USB devices option.
- Open chrome on your phone.
How do I edit inspect element in Chrome?
Steps to inspect element on Google Chrome:
- Open any site on Chrome and select the element you want to inspect. …
- Click on three vertical dots on the sidebar, a drop-down will appear then select More tools -> Developer tools. …
- The element box will pop up and you can make changes as needed.
How do I inspect a shortcut?
Right-click any part of the page and choose Inspect Element. Right-clicking a specific page element will open that element in the inspector view. Select Tools > Web Developer > Inspector from the top menu bar. Use the shortcut control-shift-C in Windows or command-option-C in macOS.
How do I debug my Android?
On the device, go to Settings > About
- On your mobile, go to Settings -> About Phone.
- Tap on build number. …
- Now go to Settings -> Developer Options and turn on USB debugging.
- Connect you phone to laptop.
- You will be asked for confirmation on mobile phone. …
- You will see list of pages that you have opened on mobile.
How do I debug Chrome?