Step 1: The easiest way to recover lost or deleted Android app icons/widgets is to touch and hold on an empty space on your Home screen. This method should cause a new menu to pop up with customizable options for your device. Step 2: Next, select Widgets and Apps to open a new menu.
How do I recover lost widgets?
Go here > Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and look int the “Inactive Widgets? module to locate the widget you deleted and then set it up in your sidebar again. You have not specified which widget you are referring to.
Why do my apps disappear from my home screen?
As for Android users, the commonest reason is that you (or someone else) removed the app icon from your home screen manually. On most Android devices, users can simply pull out an app by long-pressing and swiping it to an X icon above the screen.
How do I recover missing icons on Android?
How to Fix App Icons Disappeared on Android Phones
- You can drag your missing icons back to your screen through your Widgets. To access this option, tap and hold anywhere on your home screen.
- Look for Widgets and tap to open.
- Look for the app that is missing. …
- Once you are done, arrange the app on your home screen.
How do I reinstall a widget?
How to: Install Widgets on Android devices
- Step 1: Press and hold your finger on your Home screen. …
- Step 2: Select the “Widgets” option on that menu.
- Step 3: Scroll to the right until you reach the widget you want to install.
- Step 4: Select the widget you’re installing and VOILA!
Why does my weather widget keep disappearing?
Make sure your Google location history is turned on too. The at a glance weather temperature in the home screen should now stop disappearing. Edit – just to say if you’ve had this setting turned off (as I had) you may need to leave it an hour or two after you turn it on before your temp will appear again.
How do I restore my message icon?
Open your App Drawer, find Messaging, long-press it, and drag it back to the homescreen.
How do you find an app that has disappeared?
Enable the app in the Settings menu. If you are missing a pre-installed app on the Application screen, you may have disabled it by mistake.
To enable a disabled app
- Find and tap Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
- Tap All apps > Disabled apps.
- Select the app that you want to enable, then tap Enable.
Where did all my apps go?
The place where you find all apps installed on your Android phone is the Apps drawer. Even though you can find launcher icons (app shortcuts) on the Home screen, the Apps drawer is where you need to go to find everything. To view the Apps drawer, tap the Apps icon on the Home screen.
Why have my apps disappeared?
Your device may have a launcher that can set apps to be hidden. Usually, you bring up the app launcher, then select “Menu” ( or ). From there, you might be able to unhide apps. The options will vary depending on your device or launcher app.
How do I find hidden apps on Android?
How to Find Hidden Apps in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.