Open Settings. Tap the applicable menu option(s), such as Security or Security & location > Security, then locate and tap Screen lock. Select None.
How do I turn off Android lock feature?
Start the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “Lock Screen.” Depending on which version of Android or what device you’re using, you’ll find it in a slightly different place. …
- Tap “Screen lock type” (or, in some cases, just “Screen lock”). …
- Tap “None” to disable all the security on your phone’s lock screen.
Why can’t I disable my lock screen?
Start the Settings app. Find the security or lock screen option. … Usually, this will be Lock screen password or Screen lock. You should now be able to choose the option to disable your lock screen.
Where is auto lock on Samsung?
To adjust the automatic lock, open the Settings app and choose the Security or Lock Screen item. Choose Automatically Lock to set how long the touchscreen waits to lock after the phone’s touchscreen display has a timeout.
How do I stop my screen from locking?
Step 1: From your home screen, click the Menu button, then click Settings. Step 2: Scroll down until you see the option Security (Location & Security for Android 5.0 and earlier) ; click it. Step 3: Scroll down and under the heading Screen Unlock, select Set Up Screen Lock.
How do I disable auto lock on iPhone?
How to turn off Auto-Lock on your iPhone and iPad
- Launch Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap on Display & Brightness.
- Tap on Auto Lock.
- Tap on the Never option.
How do I change the auto lock on my iPhone if it wont let me?
Fix Auto-Lock Greyed Out on iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone, scroll down and tap on Battery.
- On the next screen, toggle OFF the option for Low Power Mode.
- Now, go back to the main Settings screen and tap on Display & Brightness.
- On the next screen, tap on Auto Lock.
How do I remove screen off and lock app?
Select Apps or Application manager. Select App you want to uninstall. Touch Manage Device Administrators > Uncheck Screen Off > Deactivate > Uninstall. The system requires “Android.
How do I turn off PIN lock on Samsung?
- Open Settings.
- Tap Security (on Alcatel and Samsung phones, tap Lock Screen)
- Tap Screen Lock. Note: If prompted, enter your current password, PIN, or pattern.
- Choose your screen lock preference: none, swipe, password, PIN, or pattern. …
- Tap Done.