On Android the most common path to finding your number is: Settings > About phone/device > Status/phone identity > Network. This slightly differs on Apple devices, where you can follow the path of Settings > Phone > My Number.
How do you check your phone number on Android?
For every Android phone, regardless of manufacturer, you’ll be able to find your phone number if you go to Settings > About Phone or About Device > Status > My phone number. Some Android phones will have SIM or SIM card status listed within Status.
How do I check what my phone number is?
Option 1 – Android Settings
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. …
- Select “Status” or “Phone identity“.
- Select “SIM Status“.
- Your phone number is listed in the “My Phone Number” section of the screen.
Where do you find your phone number on Samsung?
From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen. These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout. > About phone then view ‘Phone number’.
How do I find my SIM card number android?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
Why does my phone say my number is unknown?
This error commonly occurs when you transfer the number you were using on your old phone over to your current phone. … Your phone in this case will list your current number as ‘unknown’ rather than incorrectly present the number originally assigned to the SIM card.
How can I know my mobile number service provider?
How to Find the Service Provider for a Cell Phone Number
- Numbers in Any Network. Go to the Telephone Number Identification search website by following the link in the Resources. …
- Numbers in AT&T Network. Login to your AT&T mobile account to find out if other numbers are in your network. …
- Numbers in Verizon Network.
How do I use Find My Samsung phone?
How do I activate Find My Mobile?
- On your Galaxy mobile device, open Settings and tap into the “Biometrics and security” menu.
- From there, tap the “Find My Mobile” option and toggle “on.” You’ll need to enter your Samsung account details, or you can easily create an account if you don’t already have one.