How do I customize my taskbar in Windows 7?
For even more customization, right-click a blank part of the taskbar, and choose Properties. The Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window appears. The options in this dialog box let you control the way the Windows 7 taskbar behaves.
How do I reduce the size of my taskbar in Windows 7?
You can resize the taskbar to create additional space for buttons and toolbars.
- Right-click an empty area on the taskbar. …
- Point to the edge of the taskbar until the pointer changes into a double-headed arrow , and then drag the border to make the taskbar the size you want.
How do I shrink my toolbar?
Reduce Size Of Toolbars
- Right-click a button on the toolbar- it doesn’t matter which one.
- From the pop up list that appears, choose Customize.
- From the Icon options menu, choose Small Icons. …
- Click on Close to apply your changes.
How do I customize my taskbar?
If you want to change multiple aspects of the taskbar at one time, use Taskbar settings. Press and hold or right-click any empty space on the taskbar, and then select Taskbar settings . In the Taskbar settings, scroll to see the options for customizing, sizing, choosing icons, battery information and much more.
How do I use the taskbar in Windows 7?
Show or hide the Taskbar in Windows 7
- Click the Start button and search for “taskbar” in the search field.
- Click “Auto-hide the taskbar” in the results.
- When you see the Taskbar menu appear, click the Autohide the Taskbar checkbox.
Why has my taskbar doubled in size?
Hover over to the top edge of the taskbar, and hold the left mouse button, then drag it downward until you get it back to the right size. You can then relock the taskbar by right-clicking a blank space on the taskbar again, then click “Lock the taskbar”.