How to install Chrome on Kali Linux.
Chrome is a free and open source web browser application which can be run on multi-platform.
Kali Linux is a Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing.
This tutorial covers the installation procedure of Chrome on Kali Linux.
How do I install Chrome on Linux?
Installing Google Chrome on Ubuntu
- Download Google Chrome. Open your terminal either by using the Ctrl+Alt+T keyboard shortcut or by clicking on the terminal icon. Download the latest Google Chrome .deb package with wget:
- Install Google Chrome. Installing packages on Ubuntu requires sudo privileges.
How do I get Chrome on Kali Linux?
Kali Linux 2.0 is based on Debian Jessie.
- Go to Google Chrome for Linux page.
- Click on the Download Chrome button at the bottom, accept license agreement, download google-chrome-stable_current_amd64.deb .
- Install prerequisites using (assuming you are logged on as root ): apt-get install -f.
How install deb in Kali Linux?
So if you have a .deb file:
- You can install it using sudo dpkg -i /path/to/deb/file followed by sudo apt-get install -f .
- You can install it using sudo apt install ./name.deb (or sudo apt install /path/to/package/name.deb ).
- Install gdebi and open your .deb file using it (Right-click -> Open with).
How do I install Google Chrome on my boss?
- Click Download Chrome.
- Choose either 32 bit .deb (for 32bit Ubuntu) or 64 bit .deb (for 64bit Ubuntu)
- Click Accept and Install.
- Download .deb file to a folder (Downloads is the default folder)
- Open up your Downloads folder.
- Double-click the .deb file you just downloaded.
- This should launch Ubuntu Software Centre.
Photo in the article by “Wikipédia”