How do you add words to predictive text on Android?
Add words to your dictionary
- On your Android phone or tablet, open any app that you can type with, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap an area where you can enter text.
- Enter the word you want to add.
- Tap the word underlined in red.
- Tap Add to dictionary.
How do I edit AutoCorrect on Android?
5 steps for editing or deleting words in the Android dictionary
- Open the global Settings area on your phone. …
- Choose Language & keyboard from the list. …
- Now open the User dictionary. …
- Scroll through the alphabetical list and find the entry you want to edit or remove.
How do I turn on predictive text?
Text entry mode
- Tap the Apps icon from the Home screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap General management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Scroll down to “Keyboards and input methods” and tap Samsung keyboard.
- Under “Smart typing,” tap Predictive text.
- Tap the Predictive text switch to On.
How do you add words to autocorrect?
To add another custom term or phrase to the “Personal dictionary”, tap “+ Add” in the upper-right corner. Tap on the first line where it says “Type a word” and type the word or phrase you want to add to the dictionary.
How do you change autocorrect words on Samsung?
Manage Autocorrect on Android
- Go to Settings > System. …
- Tap Languages & input.
- Tap Virtual keyboard. …
- A page that lists all the virtual keyboard apps installed on your device appears. …
- In the settings for your keyboard, tap Text correction.
- Turn on the Auto-correction toggle switch to enable the autocorrect feature.
Can you edit the autocorrect dictionary?
Depending on which Android device you’re using, the instructions to edit your tablet’s autocorrect dictionary may vary slightly. However, in most cases, the option to do so will be found by going to the “Settings Menu” and looking under the “Language & Input” section.
How do I make autocorrect forget words?
Tap on the language where the word you want to remove is saved. Tap on the word to edit it. Then tap the delete icon to remove the word from your dictionary.
Where is the predictive text button?
Enable predictive text on your keyboard.
If you’re using an Android, the language varies, but you should find settings for your keyboard in Settings > General > Language and Input > Keyboard Preferences (you might have to pick a keyboard) > Text Correction (might be called Word Suggestion).
Does Android do predictive text?
As you type on your Android phone, you may see a selection of word suggestions just above the onscreen keyboard. That’s the predictive-text feature in action. … If three dots appear beneath a predictive-text word, long-press that word to view other word choices. The predictive-text feature is part of the Google Keyboard.
Where is the middle predictive text button?
– Start the Settings app. – Tap « Keyboard. » – On the Keyboards page, turn « Predictive » on or off by swiping the button.