How do you customize your Android TV box home screen?
Change home screen settings
- On your Android TV, go to the Home screen. At the top, select Settings.
- Select Device preferences. Home screen.
- Choose Customize channels.
- Select a channel to turn on or off.
How do I change the order of my apps on Android?
Rearranging the Applications screen icons
- From the Home screen, tap Apps .
- Tap the Apps tab (if necessary), then tap Settings at the top right of the tab bar. The Settings icon changes to a checkmark .
- Tap and hold the application icon you want to move, drag it to its new position, then lift your finger.
How do I rearrange apps on my Sony Smart TV?
Thankfully, you can do both right from the home screen using the remote control.
- Select and Hold app. To move an app in your apps menu, highlight the app tile and then press and hold the enter button.
- Enter organization mode. …
- Move your app. …
- Press Done to complete move. …
- Uninstall with the garbage can.
How do I change the screensaver on my Android TV?
Select the Gear icon at the top right of the Home screen to open Settings. Next, select “Device Preferences.” Navigate down and select “Screen Saver.” At the top of the “Screen Saver” menu, select “Screen Saver” once again.
How do I hide apps on Android TV?
Block people from using specific apps or games
- From the Android TV Home screen, scroll up and select Settings . …
- Scroll down to “Personal,” and select Security & Restrictions Create restricted profile.
- Set a PIN. …
- Choose which apps the profile can use.
- When you’re done, on your remote, press Back .
How do you sort apps on Android home screen?
Organize on Home screens
- Touch and hold an app or shortcut.
- Drag that app or shortcut on top of another. Lift your finger. To add more, drag each one on top of the group. To name the group, tap the group. Then, tap the suggested folder name.
How do I rearrange my icons?
Find the app icon you’d like to move either from your Home screen or inside the App Drawer. Hold down on the icon and then drag it where you’d like. Release the icon to place it. If you placed it where another icon already was, that app simply gets moved to the next spot or swaps places.
How do you change favorite apps on Android TV?
Select the Apps icon on the left-hand side of the Favorites row, then long-press on an app’s icon with your remote’s Select button. A context menu will appear. Select Move and drag the app to your preferred location. The long-press approach also lets you reorder apps in the Favorites row.
How can I install apps on my Sony TV without Google Play?
Make sure to connect your TV to an active internet connection. On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button. Select All Apps, Applications or All Applications. NOTE for 2014 models: All Apps is at the lower corner of the Apps menu screen.
What is Sony Select app?
The [Sony Select] app allows you to access a website that introduces a select range of apps appropriate for use with your tablet.