Open Pulse and slide out the left sidebar, then scroll down to the bottom and tap Advanced Features. On this menu, find the Messaging Features section near the bottom and tap Auto Reply Configuration to start using it.
Can you set up auto reply for text messages?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.
How do you send an auto reply text on Android?
Send Automatic Replies to Text Messages on Android
- 1] To start with, download and install SMS Auto Reply on your phone.
- 2] Open the app and tap Add/ Edit button.
- 3] The Busy profile is selected by default. …
- 4] To auto-respond to only specific contacts, tap ‘Personalized List,’ and add desired numbers from your phonebook.
How do I turn on quick response on Android?
- Open the Phone/Dialer app.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Quick Responses.
- Tap on the response you’d like to edit.
- Enter your custom response.
What is the best auto reply app for Android?
5 Best Auto-Reply Text Apps for Android & iOS
- Drivemode: Handsfree Messages And Call For Driving.
- Auto Message – automatic send and reply SMS sender.
- Do It Later – Schedule SMS, Auto Reply Text, Whats.
- SMS Auto Reply Text Messages / SMS Autoresponder.
- AutoSender – Auto Texting SMS via Virtual Number.
How do I set up automatic text reply on Samsung?
On Android: Use the SMS Auto Reply app
When you first launch the app, tap the Add/Edit button to create a new rule. Give it a name, like “At Work” or “Sleeping,” and write your message in the text box. You can then go to Set Time to set the time, date, or days of the week you want that rule to be active.
How do I set up an automatic text reply on my iPhone?
Let’s get started.
- From the Home Screen, Open Settings.
- From the Settings Menu, Tap “Do Not Disturb”
- Set Up Who You Want Your Auto-Reply To Go To.
- Set “Auto-Reply to” to “All Contacts”
- Return to the Previous Menu and Tap “Auto-Reply”
- Create Your Auto-Reply Message.
- Turn It On!
- Live a Quieter, Less Distracted Life.
What is a good automatic reply message?
I will be out of the office starting (Starting Date) through (End Date) returning(Date of Return). If you need immediate assistance during my absence, please contact (Contacts Name) at (Contacts Email Address). Otherwise I will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. Thank you for your message.
How do I send automatic text messages?
Open Google Messages on your Android phone and choose who you want to send a message to. Create your text. Tap and hold the send button (instead of just tapping it). A schedule menu pops up.
How do I turn on quick reply?
It’s the icon with three dots in the upper-right corner of your list of messages. The menu panel will pop up. Tap on Quick responses. It’s the fifth option in the Settings menu.
How do you use quick response?
To do so:
- Swipe to open up the action grid for that message.
- Tap on the Quick Response icon (note: this may appear on the second page of action grid buttons)
- A list of quick responses will appear. Choose the one you would like to send and the message will be sent immediately.
How do you use quick response on Samsung?
How to use quick responses on Android smartphones
- Press Reply to start sending a quick response. …
- Choose a quick response option. …
- Write your own message and send. …
- Tap the caller’s name to get to quick responses. …
- Access the Phone app. …
- Tap the button for more options. …
- Access the Settings of the Phone app. …
- Access Quick responses.