The setup process will ask whether you want to turn on or off various Google services, such as the ability to automatically back up device data (recommended), use Google’s location service to help apps determine your location (your choice entirely, and you can allow location access to specific apps when required), …
How do I complete Android setup?
How to Set Up an Android Phone
- Insert your SIM card. …
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network. …
- Import your backup data — or don’t. …
- Sign in to your Google account. …
- Set up security options. …
- Activate additional services. …
- (Optional) Go through your manufacturer’s setup process.
How do I find hidden settings on Android?
On the top-right corner, you should see a tiny settings gear. Press and hold that little icon for about five seconds to reveal the System UI Tuner. You will get a notification that says the hidden feature has been added to your settings once you let go of the gear icon.
How do I setup my Android to my TV?
Set up with Quick Start
- When your TV says, “Quickly set up your TV with your Android phone?” use your remote to choose Continue or Yes.
- On your Android phone, open the Google app .
- Type or say “set up my device.”
- Follow the instructions on your phone until you get a code.
How do I set up my device?
Find accessories in the Google Store.
- Turn on a new device that isn’t set up yet. Put the device in pairing mode.
- Turn on your phone’s screen.
- On your phone, you’ll get a notification offering to set up the new device.
- Tap the notification.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
What does * * 4636 * * mean?
Android Secret Codes
|*#*#4636#*#*||Display information about Phone, Battery, and Usage statistics|
|*#*#7780#*#*||Factory Reset- (Only deletes app data and apps)|
|*2767*3855#||Reinstalls the phones firmware and deletes all your data|
|*#*#34971539#*#*||Information about the camera|
What are hidden apps on Android?
How to Find Hidden Apps in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
What are Android secret codes?
Generic secret codes for Android phones (Info codes)
|*#*#1111#*#*||FTA software version (Select devices only)|
|*#*#1234#*#*||PDA software version|
|*#12580*369#||Software and hardware info|
|*#7465625#||Device lock status|