iTunes backups are stored in %APPDATA%Apple ComputerMobileSync on Windows. On Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista, this’ll be a path like Users[USERNAME]AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup .
Where does iTunes backup gets stored on PC?
By default, iTunes backups are stored in MobileSync > Backup.
- On Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista iTunes backups may be stored in. C:UsersYour usernameAppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup or. …
- In Windows XP, the path is. C:UsersYour user nameApplication DataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup
Where is my Iphone backup stored on my Windows PC?
On Windows, your backups are stored in *your user account data folder*Application DataApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup . The user account data location varies for different versions and configurations of Windows. Windows 8 and 10: In the Windows search bar type %appdata% (with the percents) and press return/enter.
How do I change iTunes backup location Windows 10?
Change the iTunes File Location in Windows 10
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- Select Edit and Preferences.
- Select Advanced and Change.
- Select the drive or location where you want iTunes to store your media.
How do I backup my iPhone on the computer?
Back up iPhone using your Windows PC
- Connect iPhone and your computer with a cable.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Back Up Now (below Backups).
How do I view my Google backup?
You can back up and restore the following items on your Pixel phone or Nexus device: Apps. Call History. Device Settings.
Find and manage backups
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Menu. Backups.
- Tap on the backup you want to manage.
How can I tell when my Iphone was last backed up on my computer?
Here’s how to check your backup’s progress:
- Tap Settings.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Select your device. iOS will show you details about when it was last backed up, and the backup file size.
How do I Backup my iPhone to my computer Windows 10?
How to Back Up iPhone to Windows 10
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Unlock the iOS device and trust the computer.
- Launch iTunes and make sure your device is recognized by it.
- Click the “Device” icon and click “Back Up Now” to start backing up your iPhone to Windows 10.
How do I move iTunes to another drive in Windows 10?
Move Your iTunes Library to an External Drive
- From the main iTunes menu, go to iTunes > Preferences then click Advanced. …
- Also in the Advanced Preferences windows, click Change.
- From the iTunes Media Folder Location windows, navigate to the new drive (Backup Plus for example).
How do I change the location of my iPhone Backup?
Changing the iTunes iOS backup folder automatically
- Download and install iPhone Backup Extractor.
- Choose Preferences from the main menu.
- Select Backups from the Preferences window The “Preferences” pane showing backup locations.
- Click the Change button to start the process of changing your iTunes default backup folder.