How do I delete a local administrator account in Windows 10?
How to Delete an Administrator Account in Settings
- Click the Windows Start button. This button is located in the lower-left corner of your screen. …
- Click on Settings. …
- Then choose Accounts.
- Select Family & other users. …
- Choose the admin account you want to delete.
- Click on Remove. …
- Finally, select Delete account and data.
Can I remove local account from Windows 10?
Click on Account, click on Family and other users. Select the user you want to delete under Other users and click on Remove. Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt. Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.
How do I remove a local account from my computer?
Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts . Select the account you wish to remove, then select Remove. Select Yes to confirm your actions.
Can I delete Microsoft account?
Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts . Under Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts, select the account you want to remove, and then select Manage. Select Delete account from this device. Select Delete to confirm.
How do I delete a built in account?
Right-click the Start menu (or press Windows key + X) > Computer Management, then expand Local Users and Groups > Users. Select the Administrator account, right-click on it, then click Properties. Uncheck Account is disabled, click Apply then OK.
How do I delete user accounts?
Delete user accounts in Windows 10
- Open the Settings app.
- Select the Accounts Option.
- Select Family and Other Users.
- Select the user and press Remove.
- Select Delete account and data.
How do I delete a user account on my computer?
Delete a user account
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Users.
- Click Users to open the panel.
- Press Unlock in the top right corner and type in your password when prompted.
- Select the user that you want to delete and press the – button, below the list of accounts on the left, to delete that user account.
How do I delete a family member on Windows 10?
Remove family account
Click on Family & other users. Under the “Your family” section, click the Manage family settings online option. Sign-in with your Microsoft account (if applicable). Under the user account section, click the More options menu and select the Remove from family group option.