How do I run a bundle file?
- You need to change permission of the file to make it executable: chmod a+x VMware-Player-6.0.3-1895310.x86_64.bundle.
- Start the file. You will most probably need root privileges to install VMWare, but that is not always the case. So in this case: sudo ./VMware-Player-6.0.3-1895310.x86_64.bundle.
How do I extract a bundle file?
To extract the contents of a bundle file
- In the InfoBundler window, view the bundle file from which you want to extract the files.
- From the file menu, choose Extract.
What is a bundle file Linux?
A .bundle file is an execute file for linux to install a program. A way to install this file extensions is: sudo bash filename. For example: sudo bash myinstaller.bundle.
How do I install a bundle file?
Install VMware Workstation or VMware Player from a . bundle file
- Open a terminal (Ubuntu keyboard shortcut Ctrl-Alt+T).
- Change directory where the bundle installation file was saved. cd dir.
- Substituting the file name, type the following command: sudo sh VMware-Workstation-xxxx-xxxx.architecture.bundle.
How do I install a bundle?
Setting up Bundler
- Open a terminal window and run the following command: …
- Navigate to your project root directory.
- Install all of the required gems from your specified sources: …
- Inside your app, load up the bundled environment: …
- Run an executable that comes with a gem in your bundle:
What is git bundle file?
The git bundle command packages objects and references in an archive at the originating machine, which can then be imported into another repository using git fetch, git pull, or git clone, after moving the archive by some means (e.g., by sneakernet).
What is bundle file format?
Bundle file or plug-in that adds extra features to the operating system or an application in Mac OS X; examples include support for audio and video cards, custom printer filters, extensions for Dreamweaver, and additional effects in iMovie.
How do I open a bundle file on Android?
How do I open APK bundle?
- Go to Edit Configurations.
- Select the Deploy dropdown and change it from “Default apk” to “APK from app bundle”.
How do I open a bundle file in Windows?
If you cannot open your BUNDLE file correctly, try to right-click or long-press the file. Then click “Open with” and choose an application. You can also display a BUNDLE file directly in the browser: Just drag the file onto this browser window and drop it.
How install VMware on Linux?
To install VMware Tools in a Linux guest operating system using Compiler:
- Ensure that your Linux virtual machine is powered on.
- If you are running a GUI interface, open a command shell. …
- Right Click VM in the virtual machine menu, then click Guest > Install/Upgrade VMware Tools.
- Click OK. …
- To create a mount point, run: