This happens because Battery saver is enabled at 20%, which restricts certain notifications. You can lower the battery percentage for Battery saver by going to Windows 10 Settings > System > Battery. Change the percentage under ‘Turn battery saver on automatically at’.
How do I fix the battery notification on Windows 10?
How to Set Low Battery Warnings on Your Windows 10 Laptop
- Open the Control Panel. …
- Choose Hardware and Sound.
- Choose Power Options. …
- Next to the active power plan, click the link Change Plan Settings. …
- In the Edit Plan Settings window, click the Change Advanced Power Settings link.
How do I get rid of the low battery warning in Windows 10?
Open Settings app. Select System. Click on Notifications & actions tab. Scroll down and look for Battery Saver and turn off the slider.
Why doesn’t my computer warn me when the battery is low?
Click Change plan settings > Change advanced power settings to open the window below. Double-click Battery to expand its settings. Click the + beside Low battery notification to expand the options shown directly below. If the On battery and Plugged in options are off, select On from their drop-down menus.
How do I stop my battery from getting low notification?
Once selected, find “System UI” on the list and select it to open its App Info page. Choose “Notifications” to reveal a list of all the different categories of notifications created by the System UI app. Find the checkbox next to “Battery” and simply tap it to disable notifications.
How can I be notified when my battery is fully charged?
With Full Charge Alert, the user can set their iOS device to vibrate and/or play a sound when your battery is completely charged. They can choose from multiple visual and audio alert combinations to let them know the device is done charging. You need to have a jailbroken iOS device for using this app.
How do I check battery health on Windows 10?
How to check your laptop’s battery health
- Right-click the Start button.
- Select Windows PowerShell (Admin). …
- When the blue PowerShell window appears, type or paste powercfg /batteryreport /output “C:battery-report.html” into it.
- Press Enter.
- PowerShell will generate a battery report and save it to your computer.
How can I check my battery health?
To have a look, visit Settings > Battery and tap the three-dot menu at the top-right. From the menu that appears, hit Battery usage. On the resulting screen, you’ll see a list of apps that have consumed the most battery on your device since its last full charge.
What is reserve battery level in Windows 10?
It puts your laptop into a low power mode that is designed to reduce power consumption. This allows you to get as much done as possible before you need to plug it in. You can go into Battery Saver settings and adjust when you want Windows to turn it on, too.
How do you change the critical battery on Windows 10?
4] How to change the Reserve Battery Level in Windows 10
- Go to Settings > System > Power and Sleep > Additional Power Settings.
- Then select one of the modes, and click on Change Plan Settings > and click again on the Change advanced power settings hyperlink.
- Scroll down and expand the Battery section.
What is hibernate in Windows 10?
Hibernation is a state you can put your computer in instead of shutting it down or putting it to sleep. When your computer hibernates, it takes a snapshot of your system files and drivers and saves that snapshot to your hard drive before shutting down.