How do I transfer music from Android to iPhone?
Go to Library > Music, then drag the music files from your Android device into iTunes. Click iPhone > Music, then sync your library by clicking Sync.
Can I transfer music from Android to iPhone without computer?
If you use Google Play Music on your Android device which most users do, the music transfer process is a breeze for you. All you need to do is install the Google Play Music app on your iPhone and you will have all of your music tracks on your iPhone.
How do I transfer music from my Android to my iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
Can you send music via Bluetooth from Android to iPhone?
Apple does not allow non-Apple devices to share files with its products using Bluetooth! In other words, you cannot transfer files from an Android device to an iPhone crossing operating system boundaries with Bluetooth.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How do I transfer music from Samsung to Apple?
Here’s how to do.
- Connect your Samsung Android device to the computer.
- Find the music folder in your Samsung, drag the songs to a folder on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Go to top menu and click File and then Add Folder to Library.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone without computer?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device.
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App.
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device.
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer with AnyTrans App.
How do I airdrop from Android to iPhone?
Select the Android or iOS device from the radar to open the Finder viewer. Find and choose the file you wish to send and either double-click it or select “Choose.” The transfer process will begin immediately, with a pop-up appearing on the Android or iOS device once completed.