TO FIX – First right click on task bar and ensure “lock the task bar” is NOT checked. Right click the task bar again and choose “Taskbar Settings” then make sure “Automatically Hide the Task Bar in Desktop mode” and “Automatically Hide the Task Bar in Tablet mode” is OFF.
How do I reduce the size of my taskbar in Windows 10?
If you want the Windows 10 taskbar to be even smaller, you have to edit its settings.
- Right-click the taskbar and chose Taskbar settings.
- Locate the Use small taskbar buttons option from the right pane and select the button next to it. The taskbar will immediately become noticeably smaller.
Why did my taskbar get so big?
Start by right-clicking on the taskbar. Look for the setting “Lock the taskbar”. If it’s checked, your taskbar is locked and you will not be able to resize or move it. If you want to make a change, make sure it’s unchecked.
How do I get my taskbar back to normal size?
it back to regular size. Put the mouse cursor on the top edge of the taskbar until the cursor changes into a two-headed arrow. Then click and hold the left button and drag the taskbar down.
How do I zoom out on Windows 10?
To zoom in or zoom out on parts of your screen in Windows 10, use Magnifier. To turn on Magnifier, press the Windows logo key + Plus (+). Zoom in by continuing to press the Windows logo key + Plus (+). Zoom out by pressing the Windows logo key + Minus (-).
Why doesn’t my taskbar hide when I go fullscreen?
If your taskbar doesn’t hide even with the auto-hide feature turned on, it’s most likely an application’s fault. … When you’re having issues with fullscreen applications, videos or documents, check your running apps and close them one by one. As you do this, you can find which app is causing the issue.
How do I fix my taskbar on Windows 10?
Fixing the Taskbar by Restarting Windows Explorer
- Press [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Esc] together.
- In the ‘Processes’feature, find the ‘Windows Explorer’ option and use right-click.
- You will find the task re-launch itself in a few moments.
Does Windows 10 have a taskbar?
Change the taskbar location
Typically, the taskbar is at the bottom of the desktop, but you can also move it to either side or the top of the desktop. When the taskbar is unlocked, you can change its location. … Select Taskbar settings > Taskbar location on screen, and then select Left, Top, Right, or Bottom.
Why is my Windows screen so big?
Sometimes you get big display because you’ve changed the screen resolution on your computer, knowingly or unknowingly. … Right-click on any empty space on your desktop and click Display settings. Under Resolution, click the drop-down menu and make sure you’ve chosen the Recommended screen resolution.
How do I shrink my toolbar?
Reduce Size Of Toolbars
- Right-click a button on the toolbar- it doesn’t matter which one.
- From the pop up list that appears, choose Customize.
- From the Icon options menu, choose Small Icons. …
- Click on Close to apply your changes.