Press the F10 key to exit the BIOS setup utility. In the Setup Confirmation dialog box, press the ENTER key to save the changes and exit.
How do you exit the boot menu?
. Press key to exit the Boot Configurations> menu.
How do I save and exit BIOS?
Press the key to open the General Help screen. F4 The key allows you to save any changes you have made and exit BIOS Setup. Press the key to save your changes. Press the key to save the configuration and exit.
How do I exit setup utility?
Exit BIOS Setup Utility
- Navigate to the top-level Save & Exit menu.
- Use the up and down arrows to select the exit action you want.
- To select the option, press the Enter key. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- To exit the BIOS Setup Utility, select OK in the confirmation dialog box.
How do I fix BIOS problems?
Fixing 0x7B Errors at Startup
- Shut down the computer and restart it.
- Start the BIOS or UEFI firmware setup program.
- Change the SATA setting to the correct value.
- Save settings and restart the computer.
- Select Start Windows Normally if prompted.
29 окт. 2014 г.
How do I get out of UEFI BIOS?
To disable the security features, go to Security > Secure Boot and disable the feature. Some older PCs (Windows 7-era or earlier) support UEFI, but require you to browse to the boot file.
How do I get out of UEFI mode?
How do I disable UEFI Secure Boot?
- Hold down the Shift key and click Restart.
- Click Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start-up Settings → Restart.
- Tap the F10 key repeatedly (BIOS setup), before the “Startup Menu” opens.
- Go to Boot Manager and disable the option Secure Boot.
What is UEFI mode?
The Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a specification that defines a software interface between an operating system and platform firmware. … Some of the EFI’s practices and data formats mirror those of Microsoft Windows.
How do I reset my BIOS to default?
Reset the BIOS to Default Settings (BIOS)
- Access the BIOS Setup utility. See Accessing BIOS.
- Press the F9 key to automatically load the factory default settings. …
- Confirm the changes by highlighting OK, then press Enter. …
- To save the changes and exit the BIOS Setup utility, press the F10 key.
How do I boot into BIOS?
To access your BIOS, you’ll need to press a key during the boot-up process. This key is often displayed during the boot process with a message “Press F2 to access BIOS”, “Press to enter setup”, or something similar. Common keys you may need to press include Delete, F1, F2, and Escape.
How do I boot up in safe mode?
Starting Your Phone in Safe Mode
First, completely power off the phone. Then, power on the phone and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume Down key. If done correctly, “Safe Mode” will display on the bottom left corner of the screen.
What is BIOS setup?
The BIOS (Basic Input Output System) controls communication between system devices such as the disk drive, display, and keyboard. It also stores configuration information for peripherals types, startup sequence, system and extended memory amounts, and more.
How do I know if my BIOS is working?
You can also find your BIOS’s version number in the System Information window. On Windows 7, 8, or 10, hit Windows+R, type “msinfo32” into the Run box, and then hit Enter. The BIOS version number is displayed on the System Summary pane. Look at the “BIOS Version/Date” field.
How do I know if my BIOS needs updating?
Press Window Key+R to access the “RUN” command window. Then type “msinfo32” to bring up your computer’s System Information log. Your current BIOS version will be listed under “BIOS Version/Date”. Now you can download your motherboard’s latest BIOS update and update utility from the manufacturer’s website.