To elaborate: go to C:/users/your user name/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Accountpictures and delete the pictures you want to delete.
How do I change my account picture in Windows 8?
To change your user account’s picture, head for the Start screen and click your picture in the screen’s top-right corner. When the menu drops down, choose Change Account Picture.
How do I delete my desktop account picture?
Delete an account picture
- Open File explorer from the taskbar. If you don’t see File explorer on the taskbar, select Start , and type File explorer. …
- If you’re unable to find the AppData folder in File Explorer , it might be hidden. …
- Delete the account picture you no longer want to use.
How do I delete a profile on Windows 8?
Deleting an account in Windows 8:
- Go to the Start menu and type ‘user account’. When the search appears, click ‘Settings’ and select ‘Remove user accounts’ from the search results.
- Choose the required account.
- Click ‘Delete the account’.
- Choose if you wish to keep the personal user files.
- Click ‘Delete Account’.
How do I change my lock screen on Windows 8?
At the bottom of the Settings menu, left-click or tap Change PC settings to open your PC settings options in the Windows 8 User Interface. Select Personalize on the left. Select the Lock Screen tab on the top right, and select Browse to choose your lock screen.
How do I change my profile on Windows 8?
Change an Existing User’s Account in Windows 8
- Right-click the screen’s bottom-left corner and choose Control Panel from the pop-up menu. …
- Click to open the Control Panel’s User Accounts and Family Safety category.
- Click the User Accounts link and then click the Manage Another Account link.
How can I activate my window 8?
To activate Windows 8.1 using an internet connection:
- Select the Start button , type PC settings, and then select PC settings from the list of results.
- Choose Activate Windows.
- Enter your Windows 8.1 product key, select Next, and follow the instructions.
How do I put a picture on my login screen?
Head to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen and enable the “Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen” option here. You can configure the sign-in screen background you want on the Lock screen settings page, too.
How do I change the picture on my startup screen?
Press the Windows key to launch the Start Screen. Click on the User Tile on top right corner of the Start screen. Select Change Account Picture. Click one of the provided background images or use the Browse button and select any image from your computer, Bing, SkyDrive, or even your camera.