How do I transfer data from iPhone to Android?
Here’s how to do it.
- Locate the uploaded file on your iPhone.
- Tap the 3-dot button beside it and tap Share from the options.
- Input the email of the Android receiver and tap The Android receiver will receive the file instantly and can find it inside the Shared folder.
How do I transfer my data from one phone to another?
Here is how to share internet data on Airtel:
Or you can dial *129*101#. Now enter your Airtel mobile number and login with OTP. After entering OTP, you will get an option to transfer you Airtel internet data from one mobile number to another mobile number. Now select the “Share Airtel data” options.
What app can i use to transfer data from iPhone to Android?
Part 2: Best iOS to Android Apps on mobile devices
- Google Drive. Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app. …
- SHAREit. The SHAREit is another good iOS to Android transfer app. …
- Move to Android. …
- Samsung Smart Switch. …
- FileTransfer. …
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
Here’s the kicker:
- Step 1: Create a google account. Go to google homepage, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: Add google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log in to your Android device with the same google account.
How do I transfer photos from old Android to new android?
How to transfer photos and videos to your new Android phone
- Open the Photos app on your Android device.
- Tap on the menu in the top left corner of the screen (the 3 lines, otherwise known as a hamburger menu).
- Select Settings > Back Up Sync.
- Make sure you toggle Backup & Sync to ‘on’
How do I transfer my Android apps to my new phone?
How to transfer from Android to Android
- sign in to your Google account on your existing phone – or create one if you don’t already have one.
- back up your data if you haven’t already.
- turn on your new phone and tap start.
- when you get the option, select “copy apps and data from your old phone”
How do I transfer data between two Android phones?
Nearby Share: How to use and transfer files
- Open the file that you’d like to share > tap the share icon > tap Nearby Share. …
- The person you’re sending the file to will also need to enable Nearby Share on their Android phone.
- Once your phone detects the receiver’s phone, you simply tap their device name.
How can I share my mobile data to another SIM?
Share Your Mobile Network with Other Devices
- Use personal hotspot to share mobile data: Open Settings and go to Wireless & networks > Personal hotspot. …
- Use Bluetooth to share mobile data: Connect your device to another device using Bluetooth, then enable Bluetooth tethering to share your mobile data.
Can you send data to someone?
Data gifting lets you move data around your devices when someone’s low. Just choose the person who needs data, choose who’s got spare data to gift and that’s it. They’re back online, without you spending an extra penny. Once it’s done, we’ll text the person whose data has been moved and the person receiving the data.
How do you share data?
There are different ways to share data with a friend. You can send 10 MB by entering *141*712*11*phone number#. If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#. In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#.