Apple does not allow non-Apple devices to share files with its products using Bluetooth! In other words, you cannot transfer files from an Android device to an iPhone crossing operating system boundaries with Bluetooth.
Can I transfer my music from Android to iPhone?
Disconnect your Android device, plug in your iPhone, then open iTunes. Go to Library > Music, then drag the music files from your Android device into iTunes. Click iPhone > Music, then sync your library by clicking Sync.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How can I transfer music from Android to iPhone without computer?
Click the Start Transfer button > Connect both your Android device and iPhone to your computer > Then click the “Transfer” icon. Step 3. Now, just select “Music” and tap on the Transfer icon to start to transfer music from Android phone to iPhone.
How do I transfer Music from Google Play to iPhone?
Download the YouTube music app, for iOS or Android. (Or, to do it from a desktop, go to music.youtube.com/transfer, and click transfer.) 2. You’ll see a transfer button at the top of the screen in both Google Play Music and YouTube Music.
How do I transfer data from Android to Apple?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android. …
- Open the Move to iOS app. …
- Wait for a code. …
- Use the code. …
- Choose your content and wait. …
- Set up your iOS device. …
- Finish up.
Can you bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
Bluetooth is an excellent option to transfer photos and videos across both Android and iPhone devices. This is because Bluetooth is available on both Android and iOS devices, making it widely useful. Furthermore, you don’t have to download a third-party app to transfer pictures via Bluetooth.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer?
How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer
- Install Google Photos App on your Android. …
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- Wait for Android Photos to Upload.
How do I transfer songs from laptop to iPhone?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Is Google Play Music compatible with iPhone?
Google Play Music is a streaming music service found on Android phones, but is also available for the iPhone and for desktop computers. You can download music from Google Play Music for offline listening on many different devices.
Where do I find Google Play on my iPhone?
Just like the App Store for iOS devices, the Google Play Store is where Android device owners go for apps and games. Because Android apps don’t run on iOS, there’s no way to run the full Google Play Store on an iPhone or iPad.
Can you transfer Google Play to Apple?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS. Open the Move to iOS app listing. Choose Open after it’s installed. Tap Continue on both devices.