You can sync your iTunes music collection to Android using the Apple Music app. You just have to ensure that iTunes on your PC and the Apple Music app are both signed in using the same Apple ID. You also need to be a current Apple Music subscriber.
How do I transfer iTunes to Android for free?
How to copy iTunes music to Android manually
- Create a new folder on your desktop.
- Copy the music files to transfer into the new folder.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable. …
- Navigate to your Android device storage on your computer and copy-paste or drag-and-drop the music folder.
What is the best app for iTunes on Android?
Top 3 Best Android Apps for iTunes
- 1# iSyncr for iTunes. iSyncr for iTunes is one of the best Android app for iTunes music. …
- 2# Easy Phone Tunes. Easy Phone tunes for Android easily fits the bill as being amongst the best Android applications for iTunes. …
- 3# SyncTunes Wireless.
How do you transfer pictures from iTunes to Android?
To transfer pictures from iTunes to Android, click on Restore. Step 2 : Now, connect your Android device to PC with USB cable, the phone should be recognized and showed on right panel. You are able to select previous iTuens backup from the left and check Photos on middle checkbox. Then, tap on Start Copy.
What is the equivalent of iTunes for Android?
Samsung kies created by Samsung, is a Samsung equivalent of iTunes. With its help, you can transfer and sync contacts, music, photos, videos and podcasts to and from your Samsung phone. It also allows you to transfer iTunes music to your Samsung device.
How do I export music from iTunes?
The easiest way to convert iTunes to MP3 is to go to iTunes, Preferences and General, then select Import Settings. Under Import Settings, select MP3 Encoder. Once you’ve changed your encoding settings, highlight the iTunes music you want to change to MP3. Then select File, Convert and Create New Version.
Can I transfer my iTunes library to YouTube music?
It takes just a few clicks! Start by selecting Apple Music as a source music platform and then, select the next destination — YouTube streaming service. Once you pick your playlists and albums for the migration process, FYM will transfer them in a few minutes or less.
What is iTunes equivalent for Samsung?
As an official iTunes replacement for Android, Samsung Kies can transfer the files from the Samsung phone to the computer quickly.
Can you AirDrop to Android phone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. … It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android without computer?
Using a dedicated app like Send Anywhere
- Download Send Anywhere from the Apple App Store.
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo. …
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
- The app will generate a PIN and a QR code image for the receiver.