If you are switching over to a new phone, all you need to have is a friend with the latest version of the game to transfer it on your device. Notably, this trick works only for Android phones; iOS users have no option but to head over to the App Store and spend 1.8GB of data to install the game.
How do I transfer PUBG from Android to iPhone?
– Now, after installing an launching PUBG Mobile on your new iOS device, when the login option pops up after launching the game, use either Facebook or Twitter, whichever was connected to the Android account. This should prompt the game to download and sync all the data from your previous account to you new iPhone.
How do I transfer my PUBG to my iPhone?
How to transfer your PUBG Mobile data to BGMI on iOS
- Download and open BGMI on your iPhone or iPad.
- Accept all the privacy policies and terms of service.
- Create a basic character.
- A pop-up will now appear asking if you want to proceed with the data transfer, select Agree.
Can we share PUBG from iPhone to iPhone?
Step 1 Firstly, make sure that the feature of AirDrop is compatible with both the iOS devices you have. Step 2 Now, unlock your source iPhone and visit the App Store. From here, search the app that you wish to share with another device. After opening the App page, tap on the share icon.
Can Android PUBG play with iOS?
To use you existing PUBG account on your new phone, you just need to log onto the iPhone with the same method (email or Facebook) and credentials you used on your old Android phone. Everything will be there.
How can I share games from Android to iOS?
Bonus Tip: How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone
- Set up your iPhone until reaching the “Apps & Data” screen.
- Choose “Move Data from Android”.
- On your Android phone, go to “Google Play Store”, download and install the Move to iOS app.
- Tap on “Continue” on both your Android and iPhone.
How can I transfer data from Android to iPhone wirelessly?
Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
How do I move PUBG files to iCloud?
Here is how to transfer your game progress:
- Enable iCloud in your device settings. …
- Download the game from the store and install it on the new device.
- Open the game on the new device and reach XP level 5.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Enable iCloud synchronization in the game settings.
How do I transfer games from iPhone to iPhone?
Step 1. Select the apps on the old iPhone that you want to send to the new iPhone and hit the “Share” button then choose the destination iPhone. Step 2. On your new iPhone, tap “Accept” to allow Airdrop transfer selected apps from your old to the new iPhone.
Can we share apps from iPhone to iPhone?
How to transfer all of your apps onto a new iPhone, using iCloud or the App Store. Using an iCloud backup, you can transfer all of your apps to a new iPhone at once, without paying anything extra. You can also use the App Store to pick and choose which apps you’d like to download on your new iPhone.
Can I send an app to another iPhone?
Here’s how to send an iPhone or iPad app to someone from your iOS device: Open the App Store on your device. Tap the app you want to send as a gift to go to the download page. … Select Share App to send the link to a friend over email, social media, or another means so they can buy or download the app.
Can I share an app with another iPhone?
Start by checking that family members are sharing their apps. For each person, on their iOS device, tap Settings > Apple ID Name > Family Sharing > Their Name, and turn on Share My Purchases. Finding other people’s apps is a little tricky. On your device, open the App Store app, tap Updates, and tap Purchased.