We’ll deliver the bad news first: Apple has stopped signing iOS 13 (the final version was iOS 13.7). This means that you can no longer downgrade to the older version of iOS. You simply can’t downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13…
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14?
How to Downgrade from iOS 15 or iPadOS 15
- Launch Finder on your Mac.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac using a Lightning cable.
- Put your device into recovery mode. …
- A dialog will pop up asking if you want to restore your device. …
- Wait while the restore process completes.
Can I go back to iOS 13 beta 14?
If you want to immediately downgrade from the iOS 14 beta, you’ll need to erase and restore your iPhone or iPad. With this option, you won’t be able to restore from a backup done on iOS 14 when going back to iOS 13. … You can head to Settings > General > Profiles > iOS 14 > Remove Profile.
How do I revert back to iOS 13?
How to downgrade to an older version of iOS on your iPhone or iPad
- Click Restore on the Finder popup.
- Click Restore and Update to confirm.
- Click Next on the iOS 13 Software Updater.
- Click Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and start downloading iOS 13.
How do I revert back to iOS 14 from 15?
Alternatively, you can head to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > iOS 15 Beta Profile > Remove Profile. But keep in mind that won’t downgrade you to iOS 14. You’ll have to wait until the public release of iOS 15 to get off the beta.
Can you uninstall iOS 14?
Yes. You can uninstall iOS 14. Even so, you will have to entirely erase and restore the device. If you’re using a Windows computer, you should ensure iTunes is installed and updated to the most current version.
Can I downgrade my iOS from 13 to 12?
Downgrade only Possible on Mac or PC, Because it’s Require Restoring process, Apple’s statement is No More iTunes, Because iTunes Removed in New MacOS Catalina and Windows users can’t install new iOS 13 or Downgrade iOS 13 to iOS 12 final.
Can I go back to an older version of iOS?
Going back to an older version of iOS or iPadOS is possible, but it’s not easy or recommended. You can roll back to iOS 14.4, but you probably shouldn’t. Whenever Apple releases a new software update for the iPhone and iPad, you have to decide how soon you should update.
Can you revert to an older iOS?
Apple generally stops signing the previous version of iOS a few days after a new version is released. This means that it’s often possible to downgrade back to your previous version of iOS for a few days after you upgrade — assuming the latest version was just released and you upgraded to it quickly.
How do I downgrade my iPad from iOS 14 to 13?
Here are the steps to downgrade iOS:
- Step 1: Download and launch WooTechy iMaster.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB and click on “Downgrade iOS”.
- Step 3: Click on “Next” to download firmware to computer. …
- Step 4: Once the firmware is downloaded and verified, click “Start” to downgrade iOS device.
How do I roll back an iOS update?
Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
How do I revert back to stable iOS?
The simplest way to go back to a stable version is to delete the iOS 15 beta profile and wait until the next update shows up:
- Go to “Settings” > “General”
- Select “Profiles and & Device Management”
- Select “Remove Profile” and restart your iPhone.