Calendar. … Not only can you manage multiple calendars under one account, you can manage them from multiple accounts. Open the app, tap the hamburger icon, and browse through the list of calendars under each of your Google accounts.
How do I add a second calendar to my android?
Go to Google calendars and sign in to your account: https://www.google.com/calendar.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Can you have two separate Google calendars?
Google Calendar allows you to create and have access to multiple calendars so you can keep track of different types of events, shared availability, and the availability of certain resources. … The trick is to add multiple calendars that represent “layers” in your planning.
Can you have 2 calendars on Samsung?
The Samsung calendar app lets you bring together your events from other calendars including Gmail, Google, and Microsoft Exchange. This makes it easy to create shared calendars and import any you may already have. You can also add an alternative calendar such as lunar, Hijri or Shamsi calendars.
Can I have multiple Google calendars on my phone?
Once you’ve shared calendars with your primary account, you’ll see them on your phone, as well. You’ll need the Google Calendar app, which you can get for both Android and iOS. … Once linked, you’ll be able to see any calendars that you find under My Calendars on Google Calendar on your computer.
How do I merge calendars on Samsung?
Now you can go to your phone’s Settings, choose Accounts, click the Google account and then make sure “Sync Calendar” is checked. Then go to the Calendar App on your Android phone and it should be there. For multiple calendars, hit the Settings button and then Calendars to customize which Google calendars you see.
How do I view other calendars on Android?
You can view someone else’s calendar if they’ve shared it with you.
Show or hide a calendar you’re subscribed to
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- Tap the calendar you want to view. Optional: To find more calendars, tap Show more.
- Check or uncheck your preferred calendar.
How do I combine Google calendars?
Combining Google Calendars
- Sign in to one of your Google calendar accounts in an internet browser.
- On the left-hand side, you’ll see a section that says ‘Other calendars. ‘ Click the plus sign next to it, then select ‘Subscribe to calendar’ in the drop-down menu.
How do I use multiple Google calendars?
Set up a new calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- At the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add other calendars. …
- Add a name and description for your calendar.
- Click Create calendar.
- If you want to share your calendar, click on it in the left bar, then select Share with specific people.
How do I embed multiple Google calendars?
Embed Multiple Calendars – classic Google Sites
- Go to your Google Calendar and go to its settings – see screen shot.
- Google Calendar Settings Menu.
- Use the Customise the colour, size and other options link in the Embed Calendar section to choose which calendars you want to display – see screen shot.
Is Samsung calendar the same as Google Calendar?
One place Samsung Calendar beats Google Calendar (other than Samsung’s default of not tracking your event information) is its navigation. Like Google Calendar, pressing the hamburger menu lets you choose between year, month, week, and day views.
Why did my calendar events disappear Samsung?
If you are unable to see an event in your Calendar app, your phone’s sync settings may not be configured properly. Sometimes clearing data in your Calendar app can also help resolve the issue.