On your Android device, tap on Local > Photos > Select the photos you want to transfer > Tap Send to transfer photos from Android to iPhone without a computer.
How do I bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
The following shows the steps on how to Bluetooth photos from android to iPhone:
- Download and install Xender both on your Samsung and iPhone.
- Open Xender on your Android device and tap on the option that reads Send as you are going to send photos from your device.
- A WiFi network will be created by the app.
How can I send from Android to iPhone?
Method 8: Transfer files from Android to iPhone by Xender
- Download and open the Xender app on Android.
- Press the cross green icon in the middle of the menu. …
- As soon as you tap the “Send” button the Android device will create a sharable ID that can be scanned on the iPhone to connect both the devices.
Can I AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
What app can i use to transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
Google photos app is another sure way of transferring photos from an android device to iPhone device. To do this search out the Google photos app on playstore and install on your android device. Enable the backup and sync option in the Google photo app.
How do I share files from Android to Apple?
If you want to transfer your Chrome bookmarks, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
- Tap Move Data from Android. …
- Open the Move to iOS app. …
- Wait for a code. …
- Use the code. …
- Choose your content and wait. …
- Set up your iOS device. …
- Finish up.
How do I send files via Bluetooth from Android to iPhone?
From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. Then select a device to share to. From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop.
Can Android use AirDrop?
Android’s Nearby Share feature transfers photos, videos and other files in a snap, and it’s awesome. Nearby Share is quick and easy, just make sure you set it up first. … Now, Android phones are finally getting Google’s version of AirDrop, called Nearby Share.
How do I send full resolution photos from Android to iPhone?
- Log in with the same Google account in Photos app on both the Android and iPhone. Then, enable the backup and wait for photos and videos to sync between both devices. …
- OR select all the photos you wish to share. Click the Share button, select the recipient from your list of contacts, and tap Send.